SAU Community

R34 Gtt Wide Bodykits?

hey guys if any1 is still after an R34GTT widebody i have a set of front and rear guards, a copy of the cross factory ones for sale pm for more details thanks

Edited by mrgtt

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i remember there is a full carbon body kit for alot cheaper than that in a HPI issue a few months back with a matt black gtr...ill find it and post what i find!

yer i checked that out, its a copy (still made by sunline) of the original carbon kit but not made in carbon lol, its about $5600 i think for the front and rear fenders plus side skirts, its a pretty sick kit ive been looking into it. Lol dont really have the money right now though, and im putting in a front mount, plus getting a detail. The wide body kit is still on my to do things list, its just gonna take a while lols.

hey guys if any1 is still after an R34GTT widebody i have a set of front and rear guards, a copy of the cross factory ones for sale pm for more details thanks

dude, where did you get them from if you dont mind my asking?

i got them off another sau'er and im not really sure where he got them from but they are very rare took me ages to find and also took the dude who had them b4 me ages to find lols

That $2000 to fit; is that just fitting the wide fenders or also the side skirts front bar, rear bar and bonnet too? Also roughly how much do you think it would be to spray all that after, or is that price including spray too?

2000 will be fitting the rear guards, and front guards and front side and rear bar unpainted.. and with a job like that your better of painting your whole car again, which cost about 3.5k so all up about 5-6k for a wide body project.

hey guys if anyone knows where to find this kit

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE???????????????

This is the BEST kit i have ever seen!!

i prefer the rear and the front fenders

post-29391-1226055546_thumb.jpg

this is a GTT

ps: do a search on youtube "realcars skyline" its crazy.

enjoy :D

bahaha, i was just watchin that video of that particular 34 a few days ago, its a pretty nice car,

i can tell you right off the bat that it has a z-tune front bar (gtr front/bonnet) and do-luck front quarter panels,

i think, and im not 100% on this, that the side skirts are veilside, or a modified version of the veilside skirts to allow for the wide rear quarters

i already did. They need to have a look at them first. I want to get a rough idea of whats involved/cost b4 i get a set.

hey, with the rear fenders u have to get them moulded in and repray the rear end, cost around 1k to do all that

That $2000 to fit; is that just fitting the wide fenders or also the side skirts front bar, rear bar and bonnet too? Also roughly how much do you think it would be to spray all that after, or is that price including spray too?

i rekon u can get the rear quarters put on, and sprayed, spray front bar and sides for 2000-2500, then add whatever else u wanna do

ill have the cross factory kit (copy) available in january.

(ztune fb) front rear and sides -1100, fenders will be $440/pair.

heres a link

http://www.cross-factory.com/R34.htm

hey, with the rear fenders u have to get them moulded in and repray the rear end, cost around 1k to do all that

i rekon u can get the rear quarters put on, and sprayed, spray front bar and sides for 2000-2500, then add whatever else u wanna do

ill have the cross factory kit (copy) available in january.

(ztune fb) front rear and sides -1100, fenders will be $440/pair.

heres a link

http://www.cross-factory.com/R34.htm

you'll be selling the z-tune kit? got a website or anything?

That realcar is MAD love the bodykit thanks for posting that picture whici is now sitting nicely modified on my background and the reference to youtube :blink: keep 'em coming and good luck with the kit I hope it all goes well lets us know