SAU Community

Wheel Chop Request

Ten Four

Wow mate that's fantastic. Originally i wasn't going to lower it but seeing that, i think its gotten to the point of necessity :), heres the link to the other wheel but i think im liking the black ones, cheers.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/18inch-NEW-Apec-RAC...id=p3286.c0.m14

get the black ones man. if you can get the race in shadow chrome tho, do that, itl look mint trust me. but blacks always a winner, white looks a bit cheap and nasty imo, and on that design doesnt work well...

As in the ones N-DAWG photoshopped? I have always been a fan of white and black, chrome isn't my taste (cheap ricey lancer looking :)). Although shadow chrome isn't half bad..... I'll probably get the black ones cogs photoshopped but I'd still like to see the white ones, may have to get 18s to hide the stock height lolz

Edited by Ten Four

As in the ones N-DAWG photoshopped? I have always been a fan of white and black, chrome isn't my taste (cheap ricey lancer looking :thumbsup:). Although shadow chrome isn't half bad..... I'll probably get the black ones cogs photoshopped but I'd still like to see the white ones, may have to get 18s to hide the stock height lolz

iv got 18s on mine, but i think mine was lowered in japan so you know. yours looks more like stock height..17s look ok but 18s look perfect on a 33.. thats my opinion anyways. i still say go the apaches that cogs did...they just suit the car so well :) im constantly getting complimented for mine

afaik (atleast when i bought mine) the only 18s he had were in shadow chrome. were 900 for just the rims ( i bought my tires locally). i think the package with tires from him was about 1400/1500

Aight cheers, I've sent him a msg anyway and am waiting for him to get back to me. I'd probably buy the rims only as i have to factor in the $250 shipping cost (ouch) and ill find some cheapish 18 tires as im only on Ls atm. (Also NA means no power - no need for expensive performance tires :thumbsup:)

Edited by Ten Four

ouch yeah perth shipping would be painful. yeah well cheap tyres would be ok i spose. i know i had shit tires on my stockies (for compliance) i could light em up no worries...theres a surprising amount of torque in an NA :) thats why i went with namebrand tires (nexen N7000s). they may not be the best performance tire but they still grip awesome :thumbsup: its reassuring when you can pull out of tight bends quick and not loose traction....

Lol, my actual reason for new wheels is to preserve the tires on my stockies for maybe a track day or 2, thats later on in life though :thumbsup: (super expensive goodyear ventura which i got pretty much new for $50ea). I won't be doing anything stupid with my car cause i love it too much :) So i'm not afraid of cheap tires....

Edited by Ten Four

Mate you are a legend cheers! Ill be going with black ones me thinks :(

how much is sam quoting you? just out of curiosity...hes a top seller tho, really easy to deal with :( gl