SAU Community

R33 Series II Interior

Hello All,

I've been reading these forums for about 3 months now and am just bout to get my R33 Skyline and have decided i would get a Series II if i can.

My question is:

What does the interior of a Series II 33 look like?? Pictures would be good, as verbal (textual) descriptions wouldn't be too helpful. hehe

And lastly, i think A.F.C means Air Fuel Controller, but as being a car tech n00b, all i know is the obvious. How would this benefit me, coz i would have nfi how to turn all them knobs.

And before i get flamed, i have done numerous searches for this topic and haven't got any results.

Thanks in advance,

-[ez]-

PS: What a crappy first post ay?! LOL

Some same the series 1 seats are actually more squishy and softer to sit in with the velour. Person taste I guess.

For the "afc" you speak, do a search on "S-AFC" on the forced induction performance section and you'll find out all about it

just a point if you look at series 2 R33 spec airbags are a option even drivers side. the reason I know is because I have a 96 & has no dash flap for pass air bag & no driver (the plug is there if fitted & yes some time in car history it may have been removed)

Originally posted by zRoYz

just a point if you look at series 2 R33 spec airbags are a option even drivers side. the reason I know is because I have a 96 & has no dash flap for pass air bag & no driver (the plug is there if fitted & yes some time in car history it may have been removed)

the passenger airbag, is defenitly not an option on the series II. i think your airbag dash was defenitly changed during its life time

Originally posted by Duncan

The dash etc is exactly the same as the series I cars

I'm pretty sure it's different:uh-huh:

not just the material of the plastic, but the whole surround of the stereo/aircon/demist&hazard buttons is raised as opposed to flat on the series 1s

Originally posted by AeroGrace

I'm pretty sure it's different:uh-huh:

not just the material of the plastic, but the whole surround of the stereo/aircon/demist&hazard buttons is raised as opposed to flat on the series 1s

its exaclty the same the only difference is obviously the passenger airbag and the finish of the plastic is a mat finish (a bit rougher) and the cluster is slightly different.