SAU Community

japanese rims

rsx84

trying to get info on a japanese company called hayashi racing and thier old school rims as i need a replacement rim. all the sites i have been to are no help. if any one has any i nfo on getting rims from japan can you leave a post with details or pm me!!!

what i'm looking for is a single 3 peice 15" by 6.5" stainless steel rim?? help help CHEERS

being that you are in japan is there any one you know of who has links to the AE86?? circle that may have info as thier site or links have been the most help i have found

cheers matt

Originally posted by rsx84

i have seen pics of other dr30s' with them in japan, they have a black removable centre with a crome outside.

Ok, these aren`t black, and they`ve got a "Triumph" center cap instead of "Hayashi Racing", but are they the ones? I can`t do any more than this until you post a pic...

Hayashiwheel2.jpg

Rezz, if you follow the link 3 posts up they are very similar to the third set of rims down, other than size, the only difference is the one i'm looking for there are no gaps where the black centre part is connected to the crome outside.

thats the closest i can get to a picture at this point.

CHEERS matt

Ok, I`m with you now...

Still though, I`ve searched for discontinued rims before but this... this is something else. I`ll keep you posted if anything come around.

• 3 weeks later...