SAU Community

Arrogant Gtr Drivers?

Adz2332

lol i reckon i used to more looks in my 327 lj torana than i do in my skyline

I get way more thumbs up and waves in my hilux than i do in my skyline, maybe cos it stands out so much.

post-51334-1225263921_thumb.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tbh, i dont see much point in being arrogant at driving a GTR over a GTS-t, my respect for a person as a "driver" doesnt stem from what they are driving, more so how they drive it.

although in a lot of cases its a case of simply not being able to afford the more expensive GTR, a lot of the time its also a case of simply prefering a GTS-t over a GTR, whether that be a newer GTS-t or GT-t over a older GTR, or simply the GTR doesnt do what they are looking for in their car like the GTS-t does.

Godzilla does not give respect as it demands respect :O

i show love to all, 31 drivers are prob the most freaked out when i say hello :) as long as its not a white commo ill have a look at it

lately ive been getting as much love in my dato as the gtr always a laugh when that happens.

cant believe you got 4pages in 1day crazy man

Edited by Inline 6

well i drive a non turbo 33gts-4 i get a few waves, i am hoping to upgrade net year sometime to something different hmmm maybe a gtr or a t doesnt matter i love all cars im a total revhead. for both bikes and cars. just my 2 cents, if you see me in adelaide look for the dick halfway out the window waving like an axe murderer. thats me lol.

cheers... michael

hrmm talk about waving to other skylines! i stopped doing that unless there's a sau sticker somewhere (probably looked like a weirdo)! but i always wave when i see a hot bird in a skyline, or any car really

i wave whenever i can. only cars i dont wave to is the r31 and older cos i cant be sure im not waving to a grandma on her way to the shops. lol. nah if its obviously modded i'll say hi. :O its all love

sux for 31 drivers to be classed as drving a family hack......maybe thats why i dont get pulled over.

i wave whenever i can. only cars i dont wave to is the r31 and older cos i cant be sure im not waving to a grandma on her way to the shops. lol. nah if its obviously modded i'll say hi. :O its all love

I have to go back on my word - a massive FU to the idiot in a silver R33 GT-R who cut off my wife in our Territory and gave her the finger when they were coming back from the airport tonight. Nice way to scare my kids, d*ckhead.

I have to go back on my word - a massive FU to the idiot in a silver R33 GT-R who cut off my wife in our Territory and gave her the finger when they were coming back from the airport tonight. Nice way to scare my kids, d*ckhead.

big mistake of my life when i was cut of real bad idiot in a r33 gtst almost killed me ............long story short got him back

was young and stoopid

got done

i kinda get sick of ppl in gtr's (apart from spy034)(and craigs NUR)(i love that car)(i wish i could own it)(do u wanna sell it to me)(i will sell my parents house to buy it)

back on story

if i pull up next to a gtr and look at it and they look at my car, the majority of em just go hmm and look away and dont acknowledge that you would love to own one of those cars.

and ppl in excels get to me aswell, with the canon's bigger then most skylines

BUT BUT BUT, dont we all drive our cars because it wat we love to do, and i.m.o if sumone else doesnt like your car WHO CARES, it your choice to drive it, so drive your car enjoy it and dont care wat others say

im young and immature (dont quote that kell, roo or damo) but if sum1 says i dont like your car or acts all ignorant, i dont care

thats my weekly input in one. haha

and ppl in excels get to me aswell, with the canon's bigger then most skylines

So true. I've even seen a few fiestas with big cannons. They look extremely stupid and gay ... especially the guy driving the excel with the "Princess" sticker across the back window. :)

I get people snob off my Stagea often. But I don't care, I bought the stag to please me, not them. I even get encouraged to race ... I figured if they wanna race me, then they obviously feel threatened by the Stagea. Losers. Especially the bimbo in the white 32 last week racing thru peak traffic to pass me.

So true. I've even seen a few fiestas with big cannons. They look extremely stupid and gay ... especially the guy driving the excel with the "Princess" sticker across the back window. :)

I get people snob off my Stagea often. But I don't care, I bought the stag to please me, not them. I even get encouraged to race ... I figured if they wanna race me, then they obviously feel threatened by the Stagea. Losers. Especially the bimbo in the white 32 last week racing thru peak traffic to pass me.

was that excel the one that was at bp last week or so, if not i still thing i have seen it before

but atleast with half the excels the cannon to jug ratio evens out hahaha

you guys should try driving a four door 31...... no one notices it at all...... sports exhaust extractors and lowered over 17'' osaka's. no waves no talking ..just ignored....lol..... it might be a good thing tho....lol

dont worry mate, I got plenty of looks in my first 31. Owned 3.

i'll look over any car if it is built right and lookin nice

Exactly what my thoughts are dude.

I dont get any looks in my White Gts-t, Which is the best part about it. No attention is good!

Edited by Ryanrb25