SAU Community

Does Anyone Know What This Is ?

Hey again,

Went down to the docks today to check out my car and take some photo's. I found this under the steering wheel and above the floor. It looks like something after market . I think the brand on the unit said delfi but i cant find anything .

post-55737-1225465692_thumb.jpg

So do these things work here chris or do they have to be tampered with ? Will this affect the compliance of the car or not ? Also the car has 4 l.e.d lights under the car which turns they are very small but i like them are they illegal or will they have to be taken off for the compliance too.

As in regards to the stero its a after market panasonic one its all in japanese and when you switch the car on it says something. I tried a dvd in the player inside the glove box and it worked , so thats good.

How much is it costing to change the everything nav , etc or just the fm radio to work.

Also do you know what that power button on the dash is for ?

post-55737-1225551610_thumb.jpg

ok,

navi - bin job.

radio - doable.

screen will have to come out as its in the way for frontal collision rules.

radio is OE in the car. power button on the dash runs it.

LEDS under car - depends who complies the car. if its done by one of the shops I do I'll remove them.

call me - easier to discuss that way.

out of interest is the dvd player that played the dvd in your glove box the standard one?

its in the glove box the standard player that pops out of the dash has been taken out and some panasonic one put in. The dvd player is also a panasonic one that in the glove box .

post-55737-1225715312_thumb.jpg