SAU Community

My R32 Is Sprayed Finally Take A Look!

_K1NGTR_

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL had to be one sad C*nt was waiting for it

dont crack the sads cos someone thinks the job is average.

pm from K1NGTR

"get a life man obviously i know u some how or you have seen my car and to much of a bitch to come say something about my car so u go to the effort to make a fake account lol fkn hero get a f**king life man get out enjoy your (R34) sad flamin mongrel"

who speaks like that. honestly.

Edited by SkylineMasterGTR

im not i don't care what u think i put this thred up here for people to look at it i didn't spray my car to please u i did it to the way i wanted and im happy as f**k with it show me a black 89 GT-R that looks original there aint none thats what i did with mine it aint a show car and if u think its average thats good for you why don't you come on, on your real SAU account instead of having to go make a fake one to hide who you are lol

You have seen my car up close hard to believe unless u know me

this gtr is nonsense. i saw it in person. looks average at best.

I have been on this forum for a few years and this is the most immature, gutless and petty post I've seen. good onya. I haven't seen the car in person, but it looks OK in the pics. point is, there has been a lot of work put into this paint job by a bloke and his Dad; they are both happy with, and proud of the result and so is every other poster to this topic,.... except you.

post some pics of your car so other 'weenies' can throw shit at it!!.

good job on the paint, great to see an original classic get the respect it deserves and a freshen up.

sounds like your old man got as much fun out of the painting as you did; aren't 'revhead' Dads great?.

I might be wrong here, but I think the original lips were just black plastic with a matte finish [not paint]. that is what's on mine anyway and scratches don't show unless you take a real close look. other members might be able to shed some light on this though.

Na you are right on a few post above i was saying im going to spray it matte so it looks 100% percent original but im not sure if i can just spray matte over the top or there some special stuff that needs to be coated on top of it..

And in regards to the Hero above Skylinemastergtr thanx for the back up just some sad guy who has nothing better to do and is obviously from asspendale gardens near mine and don't have any balls to tell his real identity lol

you took one of those posing photos in the aspendale gardens shopping center car park. i have seen it in person. and its AVERAGE.

the gimp from Brisbane can go suck a big black one.

Lighten up man!

KINGTR is just here to show his car to us.

It one of the purpose of a forum to show and share what you got.

Post some pics of your Nur and we be happy to comment on it too.

K1NGTR, I think you deserve a heap of credit for getting stuck into it and giving it a go yourself, and the pictures look great!

I've painted several cars myself now (including a black R32) and the paint jobs look as good as yours in photo's but up close flaws can be seen, especially in the ones I've done in black paint. Even if yours is like that and looks a bit average in person (and I wouldn't have a clue if it does or doesn't coz I'm in SA), you still deserve credit for the DIY effort, and each successive car you do will look better!

K1NGTR, I think you deserve a heap of credit for getting stuck into it and giving it a go yourself, and the pictures look great!

I've painted several cars myself now (including a black R32) and the paint jobs look as good as yours in photo's but up close flaws can be seen, especially in the ones I've done in black paint. Even if yours is like that and looks a bit average in person (and I wouldn't have a clue if it does or doesn't coz I'm in SA), you still deserve credit for the DIY effort, and each successive car you do will look better!

yea i appreciate it man this is our second skyline first was my white 4 door which as you know white is easy as! but yea there are flaws here and there but the car got like 4 base coats just to make sure no imperfections came up and to our surprise i got 3 little spots where something got in the paint which will come out, but other than that man it came out really good even the panel beater who helped us out was shocked that we didn't get runs or any crap on the paint.

at the end of the day i have a massive smile on my face :laugh: and glad to see some people appreciate the effort and late nights that went into this thanks guys