SAU Community

Anyone Want To Organise A Group Buy On 4 Stud Wheels

Ey peepz, recently there has been a few people around asking for 4 stud wheels for their NA machines.

And it came into my head that it would be a good idea if a group buy could be organized on 4 stud wheels, to save time for the rest of the people searching for some and maybe save a bit of dosh as well.

There isn't much variety when it comes to 4 stud, i have found a few rims from an ebay seller, they come in packages. If we get a lot of people interested then maybe we can deal with that guy. So at the moment if there is enough interest and some1 has spare time to organise a group buy or find another company/seller to deal with then it would be good. Final confirmation on sizes, offsets and all the wheels available could be organised when the group buy is started.

I thought it would be better to post it in the NA section than the group buy as more people might look at it here.

Thanks

gtcshadowchrome.jpggtcblkbg.jpga5.jpggtcgldbg.jpg

a1.jpgapecrace6.jpg

Here is a link on his ebay page: Ebay Website

Edit: Sorry cant edit the size of the pictures, it defaults to original sizes

Edited by J3TR33

Cheap option is sportmax. They come in 4 stud and some niiiice offsets and various styles.

I just got some for my s13 for $650 (all four).

http://www.xxrwheels.com/

Only got the rears fitted so far, guards need to be rolled a tiny bit, because the wheels are 16x8+0.

Here's a teaser pic till I get some more shots tomorrow of everything fitted and my guards rolled.

1zxnrtf.jpg

Edited by ignuz

$650 all for?thats cheap

can you price me on these

mainimg_962a_sl.jpg

17x9 (what offsets can u get) ?

Woh woh I'm not the distributor lol.. I just got lucky and didn't have to order them myself. Someone was selling them via the forums.

Plenty of American sites advertise them and claim to ship. Someone should look into that.

Also got them fitted today with my dodgy ass fender rolling with a metal pole.. I pushed too hard on the front on one fender and one of the bolts came loose haha..

Bleh anyway.. New shot, needed to straighten the fronts though.. What was i thinking with my little wheel turn pose..

post-11696-1226050915_thumb.jpg

its probably good to avoid importing wheels at this stage, as the aussi dollar is shit house,

anyway is anyone interested in the wheels in the first post or any other wheels the ebay seller is selling, or anyother suggestions

if not then might as well close this topic.

yeah the current state of the dollar makes it a bad time to be buying right now.

however to the OP, i suggest rather than asking someone to start one maybe you could do a bit of the background work and put forward a deal to the rest of the guys.

the nismo (rays) lmgt4 come in 4 stud and many offset and size exspect to pay about 3k for a set of 17*8 X2 and 17*9X2

and they are the sweetest rims ever!!

post-9983-1226802344_thumb.jpg