SAU Community

BLITZ Dual SBC - SYD

For sale,

BLITZ Dual SBC ( Dual Soleniod Boost Controller )

It's the model before the current one.

Complete kit in clean and tidy, working condition.

Asking $250 ono ( Sydney buyers only please )

Can email a pic of the control unit if required.

Hi,

You should all have a pic ( not a great one - phone camera ) of the Blitz Boost Controller ( Control Unit ).

At $250 it's a bargain and if you ask anyone from this forum who's purchased from me in the past, I'm sure they'll attest to the fact that I have never sold anything bad :P

Guest RedLineGTR

i think it is the one...with two knobs one hi one low...no display except for a blitz logo that glows green. u need a aftermarket boost gauge to tune it. Cheers Rob

RedLineGTR, That's the one !

Has a silver blade style push switch on each side and a dial on each side that detent's in when not in use and the green Blitz logo in the middle with the lights to tell you if you're on high or low boost.

Feeldg, sorry, I'm not getting the best results from this phone camera. I'll try to send it directly from my mobile.

RbHed,

It's a twin solenoid unit 100%. However, I've got a line-up of people who I'm trying to arrange to meet to show them this unit and they all seem very keen so I'm expecting that it'll be sold tonight or by the end of this weekend. ( The only reason I can foresee this not selling is if people want to haggle on the price ).

Like I said, at $250 it's not gonna last.

If you want to put your name down for me to contact you please PM me your contact details ( mobile preferable ). I'll contact all those who've enquired either way.

hey fat

please call me on 0412 417 579 and we can talk about the unit.

I have a problem with boost moving all over the place does this unit keep the boost at a set PSI ? so does the solinoid move when it needs to to achieve the correct boost level ???

call me bout it.. Thanks

OK,

Contestant number 1 failed to call last night so it's still up for grabs. Here's what I'm planning on doing.

This Saturday morning ( Sat 13/9 ) I'll be at Auburn McDonalds from 11:00 to about 11:45am with the boost controller so if you would like to buy it just be there with the money and it's yours.

For those of you who gave me your phone number, I'll call to make sure you know about this. If there's more than one of you there, the best offer gets it.

Scott.

bump