SAU Community

A31 Cefiro Parts For Sale/free/swap

ls1cef

Hey guys, Im stripping lots of crap off my cef, so anyone that wants something just ask.

Have most interior bits from hoodling to carpet, minus rear seats. Have electric window switches (not master), climate control unit (broken a/c button), foot hanbrake assembly, auto brake pedal box etc etc.

Have full a/c system minus compressor.

Will shortly have full HICAS minus power steer pump, inc lines etc.

Also have engine mounts suit RB25det in good nick.

May have other stuff just ask.

Most stuff is free, some worthwhile items will be cheap, or if you have either a LH side mirror or a RHR quarter window Id be happy to swap a number of things for these.

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...
Classic post...welcome to the other 100 or so Cefiro owners without this part :D

Mine does! thankfully enough lol... Why is that exactly? Seems a bit random lol..

Umm.. power window motor for the front passenger?

Air con plastic shroud? Gonna silicone it otherwise.. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, Im stripping lots of crap off my cef, so anyone that wants something just ask.

Have most interior bits from hoodling to carpet, minus rear seats. Have electric window switches (not master), climate control unit (broken a/c button), foot hanbrake assembly, auto brake pedal box etc etc.

Have full a/c system minus compressor.

Will shortly have full HICAS minus power steer pump, inc lines etc.

Also have engine mounts suit RB25det in good nick.

May have other stuff just ask.

Most stuff is free, some worthwhile items will be cheap, or if you have either a LH side mirror or a RHR quarter window Id be happy to swap a number of things for these.

Cheers

gday there mate

how are ya

just wandering if you have any front corner indicators next to the headlights pair of them

as well as the front bar indicators the orange ones lying around

also forgot to ask about the front pair of sun visors and roof handles for all round of the interior ,

can you hook us up a price sent to sydney .

or can swap you for some brand new or used goodies you might need to build up your slider man

let me know hey

and wil speak to you soon

take care

cheers anf

Edited by DRIFT RACING INDUSTRIES

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...