• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
only about 1k difference there

sounds like you guys almost have a deal

Zennon all i mean all time wasters ..... i remember when i had my r32 gtr for sale on here it didnt sell for like 6 months , i put it on car sales that week it sold , i get alot more calls from car sales , but i guess werever it sells it sells... i had a good look at J SPEC , Nothing under 60k ..... this is a bargain .....

Edited by MRGTR911

you really shouldnt be offering 45 for a car like this. If i were you i wouldnt sell lower than 50k

you can buy an import r34 gtr for 45k or less and i can assure you it will be a pig.

i say let them buy a pig. Dont budge. Your car looks the goods

My loss is someones gain , im itching for a r35 soon as i sell this one .

you really shouldnt be offering 45 for a car like this. If i were you i wouldnt sell lower than 50k

you can buy an import r34 gtr for 45k or less and i can assure you it will be a pig.

i say let them buy a pig. Dont budge. Your car looks the goods

Your right, however your forgetting we are in a fast declining economy. That affects everyone and the price of normally appreciating assets like houses, let alone depreciating assets like cars.

The trouble is finding any buyers in this sort of market. The result is more supply than demand which creates competition amongst sellers driving the price down. Unfortunately, I know this first hand.

Its a double edged sword... you either sell now and wait for a buyer or hold out to the economy recovers which is minimum 18 months away but when this happens the aus dollar will also likely recover against the yen meaning r34gtr's will be the bargain of the century. That said when that does occur it will likely slightly drive the price up of r34 gtrs in japan as they have dropped significantly with the reduced demand. Although they are never going to even be what they were 12 months ago given they're getting older. They obviously feel the laws of supply, demand and depreciation as well.

Your a real wanker mate

Dont u know the YEN has dropped to nearly HALF what it was

HENCE a car selling in Japan at $40000 is now worth about $76000

If you were gonna sell if for that price Moey u defeintaly gone crazy!!

Guys dont u all know how badly the YEN is at the moment so the price of GTRs should hold or go up in price

Moey its a good car have seen it before so be firm on a good price dont waste u time with shit talkers!!!

Good luck mate!

mate, where is the harm in making an offer. if you dont like it you simply say NO.

My loss is someones gain , im itching for a r35 soon as i sell this one .

well if you sell and you're serious about buying an R35 GTR send me a message. I am selling mine. brand new, less than 100delivery kms. still wrapped in plastic, fully complied with nsw rego.

Zennon all i mean all time wasters ..... i remember when i had my r32 gtr for sale on here it didnt sell for like 6 months , i put it on car sales that week it sold , i get alot more calls from car sales , but i guess werever it sells it sells... i had a good look at J SPEC , Nothing under 60k ..... this is a bargain .....

Have to totally agree with you. Its almost a waste of time advertising a car on these forums. The number of serious people on these forums with money to buy a car like this are very minimal. All of the "ill have the money in 2 months", "if its still available in March consider it sold", "any pics" they are all a bunch of time wasters. I can name 100 which are sitting in my PM box. A serious buyer would get his number and call him direct.

Everyone's having a cry about the prices but everyone knows that say...

R32 GTR-trashed and high km 15k, good condition=20k

R33 GTR-trashed or stock with somewhat high km's=20k, good condition etc vspec=25,28+

R34 GTR- trashed high km's=40k, good condition at least 50k.

If you really need the car sold as u say, go to car sales, set the price to 48k, and negotiations wont go below 45.

P.S: sexy car, what possessed you to buy 2 !