Sau Lan Friday 19th December

Madaz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so take a good car n completely f**k it right up

aye damo

Rice. Because you just KNOW that the Lamborghini Gallardo needs strobing red neons and vinyls to look good....

-D

cod4 ?

yes we do have cod 4, but only for LANs, not on the internet, cuz the CD KEY can be easily copied down with a piece of paper and a pen (from Multiplayer option).......

the PC's we'll get probably wont be fast enough for COD4 =(

and i might try to make it on time to this one... provided i dont have something else on =\

Umm, as if you said that, our machines has got 2GB RAM + 8800 GTS + Dual Cores.... :rofl:

yes we do have cod 4, but only for LANs, not on the internet, cuz the CD KEY can be easily copied down with a piece of paper and a pen (from Multiplayer option).......

Umm, as if you said that, our machines has got 2GB RAM + 8800 GTS + Dual Cores.... :rofl:

thats what i got told when i wanted to play it at the last SAU lan... PCs wern't fast enough for everyone to play it... im sure you have some nice machines there, but will the ones the SAU guys be using have that spec?? =\ i dont really mind, CSS is fine by me, and im sure the games we play will run fine, and u have a very nice setup their and people should visit you often to use your facilities... =D

BTW are we invting mr police man to the lan as well?? XD oh wait, that shit got owned by cubes..

Edited by Fishpaste~

thats what i got told when i wanted to play it at the last SAU lan... PCs wern't fast enough for everyone to play it... im sure you have some nice machines there, but will the ones the SAU guys be using have that spec?? =\ i dont really mind, CSS is fine by me, and im sure the games we play will run fine, and u have a very nice setup their and people should visit you often to use your facilities... =D

BTW are we invting mr police man to the lan as well?? XD oh wait, that shit got owned by cubes..

hahaha , might get defected for un safe key strokes

please tell me you dont have that room that has the worst glare in the southern hemisphere available haha ,

good times playing GotGames CS:S LAN drafts in that room :)

lmao. Hey wasn't just me it was the mods as one + admins of the board + a heap of pm's/emails and msn's I received. :)

---

Its sad but my other half is going to own my arse in FPS's. :D

Hope so. Have a Xmas lunch for work that day so, if I've sobered up by that time I'll be there.

if you need a lift happy to oblige

i lol @ inviting Mr police man, he can pop the side of the pc and check for mods and OC'ing, make sure there running safe volts

and no 1.6 :thumbsup: i will pwn all @ sof2 if i bring my mouse I'm very accustomed to it :D