SAU Community

Big Thanks To Ryanrb25!

SkyHi_33

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh f**k man... that really sucks :P Ryan really knows his shit, i don't understand why people would be ungrateful for him taking the time out and working on someone elses car at pretty much half the price. I still feel kinda guilty for dragging you out to do my thing, car is still running tops too!

I know you can do everything around the car yourself but if you need help with anything drop us a pm.

enjoy ur beast man....

i wanna c it pushing mad power..

sorry my car was a drag but im stoked at the job u did on it!!! and its prob better thans ome of those places ppl call "workshops"

big thanks ryan! once again hehe

Thanks to Ryan for even replying to my pm's! I think it is important not to lose the fun element so I understand your decision. I have never even met you but I would trust you with my car more then a lot of workshops because you have (I hope you still do!) a passion for it. Cheers

I had a feeling that you had stopped doing work for people due to some of the inconsiderate pricks that ive seen bag you on the forums ect...

All the threads I read with people having issues your 9 times out of 10 in their giving help. Come across as a top bloke over the forums.

Props mate, hope you find the love for your own car and stay in it. :P