SAU Community

Dont Buy From Gngtr32 ***warning***

thrustt

Hey guys,

Bought r34 Headlights off this guy. Have not recieved after a month. Does not answer his phone or reply his pm's.

Warning to other ppl on this forum.

He usually looks for ppl who post in the WTB section.

I was a bit suspicious of him, so i only bought one side for 350 and it never turned up.

its always the people who drive crappy cars who stick their mouth in to crudely insult someone whos been unfortunate.

definitely only buy from members who have a high post count, over 200 preferable or COD.

Yawn - your getting boring now you know?

wat sort of protection are you talking about here nismoid?

Don't EFT money to someone you don't know.

Simple as that. Use COD, escrow service or someone in that state that's a trusted forum member to go pick it up for a slab or something.

Plenty of other options

You wouldn't give some random on the street $500 on the 'promise' they will come back with whatever they are selling.

So why do it over the internet? It just doesn't register with me at all

I see complaints pop into my PM box weekly, and 99 out of 100, the buyer didn't protect themselves one iota...

All they do is EFT'd money and relied one someone's good will over the internet :)

its always the people who drive crappy cars who stick their mouth in to crudely insult someone whos been unfortunate.

definitely only buy from members who have a high post count, over 200 preferable or COD.

nobody likes to see a bloke 'scammed' but to call this incident "unfortunate" is drawing a long bow. Thrustt sent money into the ether to a seller that he thought was "suspicious". I agree with Mr Nismoid, there are better/safer ways to do business.

Yawn - your getting boring now you know?

Don't EFT money to someone you don't know.

Simple as that. Use COD, escrow service or someone in that state that's a trusted forum member to go pick it up for a slab or something.

Plenty of other options

You wouldn't give some random on the street $500 on the 'promise' they will come back with whatever they are selling.

So why do it over the internet? It just doesn't register with me at all

I see complaints pop into my PM box weekly, and 99 out of 100, the buyer didn't protect themselves one iota...

All they do is EFT'd money and relied one someone's good will over the internet :(

cool thanks for clearing that up.

r31 gts-r a crappy car? More a collectors item now...

... not too mention more heavily modified and in better nick than most people's newer models. The bloke who posted that might want to do some more investigation in future.

Look im not saying transfers are bad, you just have to be selective with the people you do it with.

Get them to scan thier license and email it through, or other types of ID.

Whilst this might tick the buyer off, if they genuinely want to sell thier item legitimately there shouldnt be too much of an issue.

We i know even ID's can be chopped etc.

I just hate people being ripped off over the internet when there are such simple ways to avoid it from the outset as i see it too often.

I even have had friends dicked by doing silly things, where as ive never had one bad thing in all the years...

cheers for the heads up dude. were you actually thinking he was dodgy and is that the reason why you only planned to buy one at a time?

and yeh the R31 GTS-R won the australian supercar series in 86 and 87. never won a bathurst but yeh these race spec cars had 550hp. in this trim would still blow away a lot of the V8 supercars today. they are definitely not to my taste either but they still hold an important place in history.

Edited by DrewII

cheers for the heads up dude. were you actually thinking he was dodgy and is that the reason why you only planned to buy one at a time?

and yeh the R31 GTS-R won the australian supercar series in 86 and 87. never won a bathurst but yeh these race spec cars had 550hp. in this trim would still blow away a lot of the V8 supercars today. they are definitely not to my taste either but they still hold an important place in history.

yea man, had a feelin he was dogey thats why i bought the one to start off with. but yea, i was desperate for headlights man.

this is the first time ive been scammed after so many years of buying shit off the net..

but oh well shit happens.... this post is just a warning for other members.

btw, anyone have r34 headlights? hehe

yea man, had a feelin he was dogey thats why i bought the one to start off with. but yea, i was desperate for headlights man.

this is the first time ive been scammed after so many years of buying shit off the net..

but oh well shit happens.... this post is just a warning for other members.

btw, anyone have r34 headlights? hehe

I have 16 for sale.. $200 each, sorry no pics they are at my grandmothers sisters house and my camera was leant to a girl scout last week so i don't have it. Also i don't have a license, my address is a PO BOX and my mobile number changes weekly because i have a male stalker that likes my defined calves. If you want my mates my bank details let me know! Cheers. :P