SAU Community

Rb30 Piston Rings

leeroy_25

I'd be looking for something with a bit of quality and suitable for forced aspiration. The top ring construction/design has to deal with a lot of pressure and heat so you'd be best to chase something chrome/moly.

Talk to a reputable machinist rather than put yourself out on a limb. Quality rings aren't super expensive, and obviously you'll be needing other parts (gaskets, sealant) to put a 30/25 together. Work out with them what you need and order it in one hit.

Hey there,

I am getting very different prices on parts across suppliers so much that it actually won't save me getting them in one place! Ideally I would but being in the UK it is hard work finding a good plae to get parts in Aus.. I coud really do wth some help on that front. I found a gasket set for a steel but the can't get the R30 parts. then I found ACL bearings for a bargain but again they could not get the other parts!

Please help! Also finding someone to ship overseas is not easy. So I need to find some aftermarket rings that will fit straight in the Stock non-turbo RB30 pistons?