SAU Community

Fuel Consumption

Hey N15Mo-Interesting-maybe as yours is a sedan ? Have never filled more than 68litres -20ks left on metre-(and I'm really bad for running on Empty). Perhaps too Auto/Manual is different. I'am seeing 80litre on the web/ but they are 03 Mods also prob Autos.

Yes you are right, V35s have an 80L tank. I too have managed to clock 800kms on one full tank Brisbane to Newcastle. When I filled up the tank it had about 7L left. Topped up with just over 70L.

Around town, mixture of highway and suburb driving I average around 600+ kms.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey N15Mo-Interesting-maybe as yours is a sedan ? Have never filled more than 68litres -20ks left on metre-(and I'm really bad for running on Empty). Perhaps too Auto/Manual is different. I'am seeing 80litre on the web/ but they are 03 Mods also prob Autos.

sedans and coupes all year models are the same 80L tank capacity. The 20ks left on the metre is fairly inaccurate method of gauging whats actually left in your tank. It is just an indication if you are consistently running Xkm/L that is how many kms you will have left. the KM/L reading changes depending on how heavy footed you are. Next time, drive until the fuel warning car appears on your screen, then top up or empty your tank completely and refill :happy:

Hey, does anyone know the fuel consumption of a 1999 R34 GT-R Skyline?

Hey, does anyone know anyone who's bought a beautiful 1999 R34 GTR, AND THEN worries about it's fuel consumption?

just shits and giggles bro.,....but I know it's not real great, if driven the way it's suppose to be driven.....

Honestly, just a bit of fun..HAVE YOU GOT ONE MATE?....cheers!..(AND WELCUM!)

Even after driving 60K's on the Fuel Warning Car light thingy. Car only takes 67 litres max. I know down to the last cup-full on every car I've owned and despite how I've driven them- exactly how much fuel is going in (call it a gift), with or without trip metres . The 05 Manual Coupe is definetly 70 litres Only. The Autos/Sedans I will bet are different.

BLISTC is an 04 Manual, and he is spot on in what he is saying. Interesting though everyone is quoting 80 on web.

P.S. I've conked out at the bowser three times on previous cars -now thats pushing your luck ! :)

sedans and coupes all year models are the same 80L tank capacity. The 20ks left on the metre is fairly inaccurate method of gauging whats actually left in your tank. It is just an indication if you are consistently running Xkm/L that is how many kms you will have left. the KM/L reading changes depending on how heavy footed you are. Next time, drive until the fuel warning car appears on your screen, then top up or empty your tank completely and refill :sweat:

Here you go. Translated for your benefit. Click on Coupe and you will see its the same 80L fuel tank capacity. I also have this info from the Hyper Rev Magazine which details full specs on V35 coupe and sedan.

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?u...en&ie=UTF-8

My fuel light came on last week after doing about 450kms from a full tank. Went and filled up to full and managed around 60+L as well, meaning I would have had close to another 200kms / 20L before it went bone dry theoretically. I think the fuel warning light comes on pretty early to ensure ppl have ample time to get to the closest fuel station.

only one way to prove it...

might have to get the 20L fuel container out the one i use when i go on long drives or to the racetrack

just drive around until it konks out lol

i had just under 1/4 tank left on the needle tonight, and i filled up only took 51ltrs

Mate--Dead set drove on the warning light for more than 60K's (waited for fuel sign to STAY on too so more like 80K's)--starting to hesitate round corners. Had travelled 550Klm (mostly city driving). Trip computer showed 20k's left

I filled up 69 odd litres (to the Lid!). This is definetely a 70litre tank in the 6mt Coupes No two ways --I'l bet my balls on it !!

Dont waste your time. you could stuff-up the fuel pump or computer driving that low.

Do not drive more than say 50K's city/80 on highway- when the RED FUEL SIGN comes up on your navigation system & you will fill up about 66+67litres. Sedans are different altogether.

only one way to prove it...

might have to get the 20L fuel container out the one i use when i go on long drives or to the racetrack

just drive around until it konks out lol

i had just under 1/4 tank left on the needle tonight, and i filled up only took 51ltrs

Mate--Dead set drove on the warning light for more than 60K's (waited for fuel sign to STAY on too so more like 80K's)--starting to hesitate round corners. Had travelled 550Klm (mostly city driving). Trip computer showed 20k's left

I filled up 69 odd litres (to the Lid!). This is definetely a 70litre tank in the 6mt Coupes No two ways --I'l bet my balls on it !!

Dont waste your time. you could stuff-up the fuel pump or computer driving that low.

Do not drive more than say 50K's city/80 on highway- when the RED FUEL SIGN comes up on your navigation system & you will fill up about 66+67litres. Sedans are different altogether.

Ok no worries ELF, lets just say yours is 70L and disregard the specs Nissan have published :down:

Hey, does anyone know anyone who's bought a beautiful 1999 R34 GTR, AND THEN worries about it's fuel consumption? just shits and giggles bro.,....but I know it's not real great, if driven the way it's suppose to be driven..... Honestly, just a bit of fun..HAVE YOU GOT ONE MATE?....cheers!..(AND WELCUM!)

Lol? Anyway,was just wonderin. I dont have a GTR R34, but im planning to get 1 after I move to AU. GTRs cheap in AU.

Cheers.

6mt coupes are more than 70, I'm pretty sure it's around 76 litres, I've filled to a little over (edit) 71 many times :D

When my light comes on I have never been able to put more than 45 litres in the tank!

When my light comes on I have never been able to put more than 45 litres in the tank!

I now know, for a fact, that the fuel tank capacity of the V35 Coupe 6mt is exactly...........................

somewhere between 65 and 90 litres.

I do long runs and my light can come on about half a cm off the bottom line and I usually keep an eye out as to how many Kms the computer reports me as having left. I just filled up yesterday and put in 69litres :) even if I did fill up when the computer stoped reporting the left over kms I'd still get more than 45 litres into it.

I'm pretty sure I've read off a specs page somewhere that the coupes have a 76litre tank.

i filled up last night

the petrol indicator light hadn't even appeared before I filled up.

put in about 60L

tank would definitely be more than 70L

on a side note, everyone keeps talking about the trip meter showing how many km's are left, where can I find this trip meter?

i filled up last night

the petrol indicator light hadn't even appeared before I filled up.

put in about 60L

tank would definitely be more than 70L

on a side note, everyone keeps talking about the trip meter showing how many km's are left, where can I find this trip meter?

Most guys have trip meter together with GPS & TV of premium model. Not sure about standard model.

20 (us) gallons (75.71 litres) is also what they are quoting on Infiniti v35.

I filled 70.8 the other week-

So must stand corrected-BLUPP thats the sound of my nuts crashing down.

Must be tricky accessing the last five litres.

Has anyone filled more than 77 litres? As nissan spec say 80.