SAU Community

Nm35 Wanted

sleeper393

Anyone know who has good nm35 AUTECH STAG as im looking to buy , cheaper to buy already landed as the yen is :banana: , any recomended dealers ???

want very good condition late 2003 model , grade 4.5 to 5.0 if possiable.

Northshore Prestige has a Black one, decent k's, no sunroofs, but has Nismo springs etc...... 2002 model, there is 2 for sale on the car sites. You wont be able to comply late 2003 ones, but most 2003 up to the date the emissions laws changed. I dont know if there are any 03 AXIS around that are complied, maybe.

I was lucky enough to get mine with all the options except cruise control. Paid for it too.

Hope that helps

Jules

Thanks , yeah i was after nov 2003 autech with all the extras , twin sunroofs , leather , all the bells and wistles, fingers crossed , have the dollars, so the price is no object , but i wont be taken for a ride, if you know what i mean . :banana:

Northshore Prestige has a Black one, decent k's, no sunroofs, but has Nismo springs etc...... 2002 model, there is 2 for sale on the car sites. You wont be able to comply late 2003 ones, but most 2003 up to the date the emissions laws changed. I dont know if there are any 03 AXIS around that are complied, maybe.

I was lucky enough to get mine with all the options except cruise control. Paid for it too.

Hope that helps

Jules

yeah they complied up to nov 2003 , when the emissions laws changed , nothing after that. :banana:

Edited by sleeper393

like this one

Like which one?

If price is not an issue, why not talk to Ben @ Northshore or

Prestige ( http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/modul....php?storyid=23 ) about importing one.

Neither will take you for a ride and will find exactly what you are after (may take a while for a late 2003 though).

Edited by iamhe77

yeah sorry couldn't post a pic , my limit is around $30k , whats the chances ????? :thumbsup:

I reckon it's still possible to import one for about 30k for an Axis with all the goodies, maybe not 4.5 or 5 though.

Give Ben a call, he will try his best, im sure. But they wont be back open until after the 5th Jan.

yeah sorry couldn't post a pic , my limit is around $30k , whats the chances ????? :thumbsup:

If you can settle for a 2002 model your chances are good, one with all the goodies will be around $30k. A 2003 maybe a little harder to find and get under $30k.

I can say that the twin sunroofs are awesome, the Bose stereo is worth it 500%. No need to upgrade at all with that stereo.

Jules

If you can settle for a 2002 model your chances are good, one with all the goodies will be around $30k. A 2003 maybe a little harder to find and get under $30k.

I can say that the twin sunroofs are awesome, the Bose stereo is worth it 500%. No need to upgrade at all with that stereo.

Jules

Jules what was the final outlay for your stag ? , and how long ago did you buy , just looking into all the variables.

regards Alan, :banana:

Jules what was the final outlay for your stag ? , and how long ago did you buy , just looking into all the variables.

regards Alan, :banana:

Bought exactly 12 months ago, other details sent via PM.

Jules

Like which one?

If price is not an issue, why not talk to Ben @ Northshore or

Prestige ( http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/modul....php?storyid=23 ) about importing one.

Neither will take you for a ride and will find exactly what you are after (may take a while for a late 2003 though).

That car from PM is currently misleading when it comes to actual cost as they have not changed the exchange rate calculations. It would cost you as much to just buy the car in Japan as they are quoting the final price.

It is not worth looking in Japan for a NM35 at the current rates so places like North Shore are the best option.