SAU Community

R34 Gtt Power Fc- W/hand Held

Hey guys, as title says i have an R34 GTT Power fc with hand held controller for sale, brand new. pics are below, sorry for the quality pics.

Price $2000 or best offer. Not common for r34's but i believe one of the best ecu upgrade!

Any questions or for more pics PM me and ill get back to you asap. Pick up is welcome from sunny coast, if not im happy to post anywhere in Australia.

Cheers,

Mitch

post-36420-1231053063_thumb.jpg

post-36420-1231053131_thumb.jpg

post-36420-1231053197_thumb.jpg

why not just post a realistic price up instead of trying to jack it up ? If I were to sell my r34 I wouldn't post "$100k or best offer" .. wtf is the point other than contribute to the growing trend of pfc price jackings ? Most performance shops doing tunes can still get the new items for $1500-1600 and cheaper 2nd hand. When other people with their pfc decide to sell their pfc here they'll see stupid prices like this and try the same bs wasting genuine buyers' time.

But whatever, you're free to ask whatever you want for it .. I'm just saying and I wouldn't have made a peep about it if it hadn't sold by the way so as not to influence anyone's decision on whether to buy it from you or not.

mate it was more of an EOI, and the SAU Rules state you must put a price, i was open to any offers and as you said i can put whatever price i want on it and i have, ive accepted payment for it for a realistic price. i dont see how you have anything to do with it so prob in your best interest to not comment in the first place next time :P

well I'm looking to get a r34 pfc soonishly and so it is in my interest that people don't artificially inflate prices and sell for far less privately.. All that does is give other potential sellers ideas that they too should try to rip people off. Get it? The item is NOT worth $2000 and you know it, regardless of the fact that they've stopped making them. You paid $1400 for it brand new tops, don't be a prick and inflate the price for other buyers when you know chances of you getting that much are bugger all.

pfc is not a cure for cancer it's a friggin ECU. If the price gets too inflated (it was too exxy at $1400 to begin with) people will just buy piggybacks (more and more people do) and you'll be stuck with something you don't need and probably end up selling it privately for $1000 when you realize you're not getting anywhere near $2k

So for f**ks sake, just save everyone some time incl. yourself AND DONT BE GREEDY.

Edited by Delta Force

Haha...Deltaforce got owned...J@ack@55

how do you figure that douchebag? I could have posted a link to ebay where another just sold for < $1500 but what's the point, that is a realistic price. AUW and JJ have been trying to flog their remaining 2-3 GTT ecus for $2k for atleast 4-5 months now. But atleast they're new items and those are retail shops where you get warranty etc.

And yes I CONCUR talbo, ask whatever you want .. it's your ecu. But don't put a stupid price like $2k and then sell it privately for FAR LESS. Just gives other people stupid ideas. He probably didn't get more than $1400 for it I bet.

That's for a 2nd hand item that's been sitting in some shed for god knows how many years. I just spoke to my mechanic the other day and he said he can get me a brand new one for $1500 with HC if I tune it at their shop .. or cheaper if I'm willing to wait for a 2nd hand one as they get em in every once in a while.

of course he can .. no one said he can't. But he put it up with a price of $2k and without any further posts "SOLD!" ... farken say how much you sold it for. Next person to post one here (and they come on very rarely) might put up the same price because they think this guys sold his for $2k. That was my only point.

mate dont be such a wanker and get your f*kin facts right. it was a brand new power fc and i dont have to put up how much it sold for... so get over it and get a life, find something else better to do than start shit on forums that has Nothing to do with U

I reckon you're just full of shit. Wouldn't surprise me if you f**king stole that PFC and had no f**king clue how much its worth hence all the secrecy and insta-sold when you realized they have serials numbers. So here's a f**k you too and that's it from me.