SAU Community

Wedding Car's Needed

Guest Sinon

Guys I'm getting marrind in April and need the attendance of a 33, 34 and hope like hell a 35 gtr.

All must be white an hopefully tinted windows, lowered, nice wheels and loud as hell exhaust. (lol I'll be a little etchi on the day and need something to calm me) The 35 gtr only has to be white as you can't improve upon perfection.

Date required 18th April afternoon in Brisbane

I'll have my 32 gtr out on the day she'll be sporting bodyform N1 side skirts the wing and hopefully new wheels.

Payment for your attendence is profesional photos of all the cars together or cash.

Thanks to all who respond in advance.

pm or email me at [email protected]

post-16872-1231151322_thumb.jpg

Hey mate! So the other GTRs can be colours apart from white? is that correct? I should be free on that afternoon i would just have to double check later this week. My car is in the 'My garage' section and by that date will be sporting Nismo Z Tune style sides and rear pods, coilovers and a proper tint to match the rear 1/4 panels. Also some more engine goodies but that doesn't really make a difference to your situation!

Let me know if your interested and ill make some more inquiries as to availability! Thanks, Ben.

Hey mate! So the other GTRs can be colours apart from white? is that correct? I should be free on that afternoon i would just have to double check later this week. My car is in the 'My garage' section and by that date will be sporting Nismo Z Tune style sides and rear pods, coilovers and a proper tint to match the rear 1/4 panels. Also some more engine goodies but that doesn't really make a difference to your situation!

Let me know if your interested and ill make some more inquiries as to availability! Thanks, Ben.

Ben

We were hoping all the GTR's would be white, but if we can't have that, our second preferance will be.

32 GTR White (mine)

33 GTR Dark Red

34 GTR Blue (yours)

35 GTR Black or White

So yer we'd be more than gr8full if you could help us out, in the event that we're not able to find all the car's in white.

I'll be intouch with more details for you soon.

Thanks again

Edited by Sinon

Ben

We were hoping all the GTR's would be white, but if we can't have that, our second preferance will be.

32 GTR White (mine)

33 GTR Dark Red

34 GTR Blue (yours)

35 GTR Black or White

So yer we'd be more than gr8full if you could help us out, in the event that we're not able to find all the car's in white.

I'll be intouch with more details for you soon.

Thanks again

No problems at all mate! Just let me know :D

No mention of wanting a HR31 but offering mine if needed. I was going to be posting a similar request for my own wedding on June 25th (3pm @ The Glen Hotel, Eight Mile Plains) so would be happy to help you out if could return the favour? I was needing a white 32, 33 & 33 (a 35 may be pushing it!).

post-50122-1231281025_thumb.jpg

No mention of wanting a HR31 but offering mine if needed. I was going to be posting a similar request for my own wedding on June 25th (3pm @ The Glen Hotel, Eight Mile Plains) so would be happy to help you out if could return the favour? I was needing a white 32, 33 & 33 (a 35 may be pushing it!).

Didn't think about the old 31's, but yer if your cars real clean and worthy of a wedding day photo shoot then why not (unofficialy they did kind of start the skyline love affair)

And yer, I'd be more than happy to help you out when you get married.

Their wil be a limo on the day, which we'll ride in but we still want the skyline family their as well, more so for pics and atmosphere.

Note to all, we only want GTR's on the day. not that theirs anyting wrong with gts's an such. Its just a GTR thing...lol

Sorry to hijack but here's an example of a Skyline wedding we did a while ago :( Make sure you get plenty of piccies...and congrats!

IMG_0971.jpg

Mine's the white 34 on the far side with the nismo's. I also drove mine in another wedding for another member on here too.

IMG_0933.jpg

If you are after a white 34 sedan, just let me know...

I'm getting married in October, but am having a rolls royce (included with the photography package) and hopefully a brand new mercedes benz CLS500, which is our best man's dad's car.

Apparently my 34 would look out of place with the rolls :D and we only need the cars to drive like 100m from our accommodation to the ceremony and reception venue.

^^^ Last time I check, nissan wasn't offering yellow as a standard color in there GTR range maybe they change and/or added different color now but when I put the deposit in they still haven't.

So may I ask a picture of your GTR buddy? Because if the GTR wears the color perfectly I wouldn't mind re-spraying it.

P.S.- If your intension was been sarcastic then please disregard my question.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys.

We're still looking for these car's for our big day. If anyone can recommend/put me intouch with owners of such cars it would be grately appriciated.

33,34,35? GTR all in white

Thanks Steve