SAU Community

Rda Rotors & Ebc Pads Group Buy 2009

rs73

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm, even a thin layer of oil might splash and leek around - what if it slowly seeps on towards the friction area while the wheel is spinning @ 100km/h?

unless you're preparing for an auto salon or show and shine competition, I wouldn't bother doing it mate...

or if you want you can try finding any hub cover off the internet which is made of coloured anodised aluminium, which could be used to conceal the surface rust on hubs... just be careful that they're not too thick that they reduce the contact amount of your bolt thread.

would you be able to pm me with a quote for slotted rotors front and rear (if you could keep these separate that would be great, cause im not sure if ill replace my rears or just machine them.. all depends on cost) for a R33 GTS T ? Could you also include quotes for the green and red ebc brake pads, again for a R33 GTS T.

Thanks!

Edited by br3ndan

Are the rotors on it came off R32 GTR or are you just using the R32 GTR calipers?

If the rotors are off a R32 GTR, you can measure the front one's diameter across. If it's 297mm (around 30cm) then it's the early models 89-93

If the rotors are 324mm (around 32 1/2 cm) then it's off a 93-94 late V-Spec II model.

Hope that helps...