SAU Community

Calder Park

Daz

Anyone from South Eastern going? Though it would be nice seeing heaps of lines run at heathcote, it's a nice drive there though. We might organise a little cruise toghether.

By the way what require to run? like helmet ...ect might run my car in standard form before geting a Hi-flow T3 with T4 front V blade or shape whatever bullshit that is.:shake:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Oyabun

Oh yeah .. Leewah ... who's your 4wd competition?

Noone has stepped up to the plate yet, but I'd love to see some of Vic's GTRs out there. I'd like to see GTR-34 get out there again and try for 11s. One of my ex collegues here knew the owners of GTR-34 and said I should hook up to say g'day, so here's the chance :D

If my car is ready in time (fingers crossed), this is going to be an awesome meet. From what I hear, there will be some pretty wild RWDs out there.

Originally posted by West

By the way what require to run? like helmet

All you need is a helmet, long sleeves, long pants and a car that can pass scruitineering.

Originally posted by Zdenko

Leewah

will u be out friday nigh at calder,?

Negative on that one. If anything, I'll be at Heathcote first thing in the morning, running and then spending the rest of the day watching my partners in crime pushing for faster times.

Originally posted by Daz

Hey Adzmax are you going to Heathcote on the 5th?

Yeah would be nice. Havn't seen and skylines run at all yet, how sad is that! Many SAU ppl going? You going? It's just not the same driving up without your skyline though huh! Sorry to hi-jack thread. :D

Nige is no longer sourcing parts. It's more a case of putting it together in time and then tuning it properly.

At the same time, they are working on my car to get it ready for the dyno on Thurs or Friday as there is a dyno comp on Sat we thought we may have a go at.