SAU Community

Nepean Hwy Caution

joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo

just a freindly word of advice to watch out on the nepean hwy today...

i came out of the BP at the north rd intersection heading south and there was a HWP ar sitting on the side of the road facing north

as i drove past (well under the limit) i noticed him putting on his seatbelt and looking at me. he then pulled a quick u turn so i took the next turnoff and hid... as you do... :)

i sat in backstreets for 5 mins or so and eventually came back on to the hwy a few k's down the road expecting him to be gone...

as i'm sitting in the left turning lane (2nd in line with my rego totally covered by the car in front) i notice him crawling down the road (say 50 in an 80 zone looking around the side streets... he passes me and pulls over a couple of hundered meters away, where i would have driven past him...

i turned right and GTFO'd

all good, never saw him again.... but he was out for import blood! so be careful!

They need a life dude. Go and pick on rusted out shitboxes that have NO hope of being roadworthy instead of us who actually take care of our cars. What do you do? It's a shame our cars have a "hoon" stigma.

Haha nice work man! :)

ToF is ur chaser the one with the plates, CH4SER?

grey one, always goping thru chaffey street in thomo

oh and

godd its like teh police are hungry.. hungry for teh imports....

they really should start selling car bras that make ur car look like a camry LOL

I've been pulled up twice in front of work, and once on the road. usual thing that happens is breath test, license, check car, recommend something about car, have a nice day.

seriously, people love me

oh and

they really should start selling car bras that make ur car look like a camry LOL

if its his saw ya near acland st, sounds nice.

oh and

Nah not me mate.

Also I tried the whole look like a Camry thing, didn't work for me lol.

they are always on the hunt now days. past 2 nights same thing has happen to me aswell.

i drive normal, see a cop car infront of me. so i slow down and go behind a few cars.

cop car turns right @ intersection and does uturn.

and u GTFO as fast as u can, obeying the speed limit of course.

they are always on the hunt now days. past 2 nights same thing has happen to me aswell.

i drive normal, see a cop car infront of me. so i slow down and go behind a few cars.

cop car turns right @ intersection and does uturn.

and u GTFO as fast as u can, obeying the speed limit of course.

haha i did the exact same thing...saw him a few cars ahead and i judged it that if i stayed in the right lane and the lights turned red i would be exactly next to him so i said f*k that jumped behind a granny and hoped...then he turned off at the lights so all good

HWP scare the living crap outta me i hate driving a car when u have to be careful even if u drive the limit...its like being around ppl who friken snap easily even if ur mates with em feels like your walking on egg shells