SAU Community

Uni Budge Courses

Inline 6

just wondering if anyone has a budge class they'd like to recommond. im currently studying bach of commerce with is naturally buisness div so outside of there.

got reccomended this 1 but there seems to be a prob with the sign in page.

PERF 1001 Effective Communication

any other suggestions on something preferably easy and after office hours

lol at below, its;

a) a form of cycle with 1 wheel often used ina circus

b) a place of higher edumacation

c) a place to get blind drunk and try and crack onto girls that are obviously too smart to fall for your sad attempts at being charming

d) b and c

Edited by Inline 6

what uni???

If you're serious about getting value for money, or furthering your career, you will want to really think about secondary courses.

Many people I know have ended up working professionally in their secondary subjects. Think about it. Getting something that compliments your main profession can not only augment your primary choices, it could pave the way for a career change later on.

-D

this is a B.U.G.E though not a minor elective.

B.U.G.E stands for Broadening Under Graduate Elective, it's to be unrelated to you degree as it's broadening your knowledge.

I'm doing Civil engineering and did a Bush Walking elective, it ran 3 days a week for 2 weeks with a 4 day hike in the flinders rangers for the last half of the second week. there is only one assessment item which is a 2500 report on what you learnt from the course.

no there was 20% on how you participated in the group and the other 80% was on the report. Most people wrote about there personal growth and how they over came obstacles on the walk, you also had to keep a journal on the walk but that you handed up but they said that it wasn't assessed it was just to help you write the report.

It was a hard report to write because there wasn't much of an out line as to what was required.

Edited by D_Stirls

this is a B.U.G.E though not a minor elective.

B.U.G.E stands for Broadening Under Graduate Elective, it's to be unrelated to you degree as it's broadening your knowledge.

I'm doing Civil engineering and did a Bush Walking elective, it ran 3 days a week for 2 weeks with a 4 day hike in the flinders rangers for the last half of the second week. there is only one assessment item which is a 2500 report on what you learnt from the course.

ROFL go to uni to learn how to walk, ah well cant say i did :cool:

If you were doing your Masters, Obstetric & Gynaecologic Sonography is interesting :P

When I was at Uni one of the most popular BUGE courses was Heal & Touch which was basically massage/ natural therapy, unfortunately don't think they offer it anymore.

I recommend and did History of Jazz which was at Magill...you just listen to music, attend the min. required days, no exam just biographies on several Jazz artists, and 10:1 girl-boy ratio for the class :)

just wondering if anyone has a budge class they'd like to recommond. im currently studying bach of commerce with is naturally buisness div so outside of there.

got reccomended this 1 but there seems to be a prob with the sign in page.

PERF 1001 Effective Communication

That'd be a great subject for alot of members here :bunny:

:D

Before I finished my degree, I tried to enrol in some Real Estate management course. Can't recall the exact name, but thats one option if you have it on your course outline.

lol, when i get round to wanting to learn the intricacies of bird seed, I'll do a budgie course.

:D

Now you're just being silly! BUGE = Broadening Under Graduate Education

oh the days of the UNI, this was the best ;) Macro economics and biz law held here

http://www.wynkoop.com/

surprising how many times we could get the professors to hold class here, while we chugged a yard of beer and took notes..lol

made learning much smoother..lol :laughing-smiley-014:

to know what I know now, but be 18 again..I wish!!!

hehe

considering i really only flicked through it all......

but i thought dan had forgotton the "L" and wrote budge instead of bludge hahaha

hahaha omg .. at least i'm not alone!!