SAU Community

Gold Coast/brissie Stagea Meet - Call It Se Qld

rb26stagea

my stagea might be out of action- any dramas with bringing the evo?

bummer i'm sure a 34 fronted stagea would have been a bit more interesting than a evo( no offence :wave:, i would like to have seen it in person) but go along and enjoy the 3rd qld meet should be a good day out.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mitchy: bring the evo if you want: you're a Stagea owner, and it will be good to meet you, if not your car (Damn, I've been hanging out to see that one close up in the flesh!!). Depending on your preference, I could also pick you up on the way: your call of course, but pm me/call me with your address if you'd prefer to do it that way.

Leetom: are you joining us on this one? I was hoping you'd have a gander at this thread....

For everyone attending (particularly those meeting at Coomera), my mobile# is 0413003013, in case you need it.

Cheers,

Micah

Unfortunately, I won't have the prototype roof rail replacement kit fitted to show you all: the kit I bought from Japan doesn't sit satifactorily, it will be a few weeks while we frankenstien the standard runners and the Jap kit (there are good aspects of both) to get a factory looking result to mould...

Leetom: are you joining us on this one? I was hoping you'd have a gander at this thread....

no micah can't make this one( only one i've missed) sounds like a interesting drive, had a little off and damaged the dayz kit, i'm going to get it repaired so in the meantime i'm going from stealth to standout (nizmo kit) so the car will be in the shop getting re-kitted

have fun and get good pics,

leigh.

Confirming:

Meet at Milton Maccas from 10am, depart around 10:30am

33.4km drive to WESTRIDGE OUTLOOK carpark (may have to play it by ear if carpark is full)(POI in GARMIN GPS's)

then 58km to the dam picnic area. BYO food. drink and togs.

There are not many places to regroup following all the traffic lights on Waterworks road, just have to do our best to stay together until we reach the carpark meeting point.

My phone is 0402118700.

Simon

Don't know about you guys, but it's raining cats and dogs here at the moment: fingers crossed it rasins itself out today, and fines up tomorrow. The meet will be on regardless: we can always accomodate a more rain-friendly endpoint if the weather isn't on our side.

Don't know about you guys, but it's raining cats and dogs here at the moment: fingers crossed it rasins itself out today, and fines up tomorrow. The meet will be on regardless: we can always accomodate a more rain-friendly endpoint if the weather isn't on our side.

yes, i will also hope it rasins :P itself out. id hate to clean rasins off my car. but the rain shouldnt stop us anyway. AWD FTW!!

is there anyone from the sunny coast or the northside of brissy that wanna meet up somewhere to cruise to milton??

Hate to do it but may be a no show tomorrow. Have had 1st contact in the last couple of days from the girlfriends Uncle who has been uncontactable in Vic in the middle of the fires. It's only been limited and not sure to what extent he's effected. Friends up here we're finding out have also lost rellies and other friends so I think we're going to show our support on the Bushfire Charity Event.

I was really looking forward to this one to see soooo many Stagea's together. Next time I guess.

The best laid plans of mice and men. I am unable to get out of some business commitments, which pee me off greatly.

I am hugely disappointed I must bow out for tomorrow.

I even washed and tarted the S1, and finally fitted the remote oil filter, and got the STAGEA decals cut. I would have had the instrument cluster wired in.

I am not a happy 66yo. But, I would rather be an old fart, than a young Richard Cranium.

Happy Stagering.

:P i wish i could come down for this lads.

one time i will tho, have to get one organised when i go down for the gympie skidpan day weekend :) .... whenever that may be hahah

would be so awesome to see so many stageas. i nearly cream myself when i see one in cairns lol (theres only about 4! )

Got to think positive it never rains over the catchment areas. :P

Part of the reason for meeting at Yamanto was to do my bit and give a donation as well as see some cool cars then head on down to Milton for the STAGEA cruise.

choco does this mean you might be at Yamanto

Phil

i am so spewing i couldn't make it. ontop of wanting to get my clutch sorted, i spent all day at mum n dad's fixing his blimmin computer. i could of been the only yellow stag there.... that would of added some colour to the photos :D

please organise another stagea cruise/meet soon....

Nice shots Phil. Only one thing missing. Me, dammit.

yeh and me to hugh,... any vids? and how about a few more pics of that bonnet myles (how does it fit?)

it was good drive, not as organised as it should have been but we all got there in the end. 3 cars with uhfs didnt help, seeing as we were the only 3 cars who stayed together. for future reference there is no phone coverage in the country.

but just to all those who comented on my undersized battery - thanks for saying it near my car, the battery lost its guts just after i got home.