Replaced with parts from GTS-T:

Manifold

AAC Valve

Oil Pressure Sensor (not sure why thou)

O2 Sensor

Added with parts from GTS-T:

Turbo waste gate etc.

Intercooler

It is not running 100% t the minute but im getting that sorted hopefully on Monday it's just a matter of sorting out the A/F mixture, Hope this helps.

Selling it and buying a gts25t will actually be cheaper than trying to turbo the gts. Basically I would do a complete engine transplant, as the rb25de runs higher compression than the rb25det. The price difference between gts and gts25t, when I bought mine, was bugger all $2k max. You'd be hard pressed to find an engine alone for $2k.

yeah...i would agree with u gtstvspec but fer other reasons, i need to keep this car.

:P

so i need a manifold, turbo, AAC valve(whasat), oil pressure sensor and 02 sensor.

anything else?

i mean not to the extreme that i can run the stock gts-t boost. just so it can go in and run very low boost and ill work frm there

intake

turbo

manifold

cooler

programmable ecu

custom oil and water lines to turbo

is how i did mine. if you use the 25det injectors, you could probably get away with running a stock 25det ecu.

even though it worked, and worked well, you might be better off buying a complete det engine. plus you'll have a spare head etc you could sell. what you will pay for the parts needed will probably outweigh the cost of a low km replacement 25det

i meant more lift.

Rb25DE cams haf more lift no?

my plans were as outlined. (abit vague as i ROUGHLY know what im talkin abt...after consultation with the G0DF4TH3R)

heheheh...

i thought i could slap in a stock manifold and turbo or manifold and a better turbo.

and then source a RB30 bottom end and pistons con rods etc.

I would then either use a DET ecu or my std ECU with piggybacks like AVC-R and etc etc...then when my gearbox is on its way, ill change the gearbox to a DET one as the DE is only good for 200(hp or kw)...dunnow

something like that...

then slowly and slowly...expect to make more power.

;p)

any suggestions? or corrections where i am wrong?

hey

can we work on the basis that i dont wanna change my car.

maybe ill buy a GTST halfcut.

any suggestions?

the RB25DE cam has a higher lift.

and if i put on a RB30 bottom end, i can lower compression in the process and it wouldnt cost much either.

any suggestion guys?

shuto-boy: frm what i gather, frm my extremely limited knowledge, the RB25DE cams are of a higher lift and therefore will be more suited to a RB30E bottom end. Together, with the RB30 pistons or probably forged ones, the compression can be around 8.x:1 or anywhere around there. Slap on a std manifold or get one made up and the engine is good to go...am i right am i wrong?

the rest is just small things like oil this oil that...

of course i have to change to a GTS-t gearbox,...i know sell and buy a turbo is the most obvious choice but not for me..

personal reasons...if i dont do what i have now up, ill sell and buy a s15..but i cant get a good price for it ay...so i just might prob do it up....suggestions ppl?

waiting fer mao(evo r) to get back and i wanna get a quote of him ay...

heh

• 3 weeks later...