SAU Community

Exclusive Colours?

N1GTR

Hey guys,

I want to get my R32 resprayed, ive done a search through old threads but they're a bit too old for a proper reference.

So, 2 questions;

1. Who has a current number for Louis at xclusive colours?

2. Who can recommend a spray painter to spray the car? Personal experiences would be appreciated :P

Due to forum rules if you've got anything negative to say about any spray painter in SYdney, please PM me :)

Cheers

www.smashtech.com.au

look no further

Custom Respray: $1500

I'm assuming that means custom repsray's starting from $1500? How much would it be (ROUGHLY) to get an entire car sprayed in a basic paint?

Louie is still around, has moved to a new place on cumberland highway at smithfield (next to Pirtek). Good price and quality work.

Drove past that a few weeks back, wasn't sure if it was his or not. From the street it's very prominent - great big sign out the front so you can't miss it.

XCM 9756 6797..

or,

Andy at Complete Smash Repairs Kirrawee.

Either of these guys will look after you.

Another vote for Andy at Complete Smash Repairs, He recently resprayed Just Japs R32 in the R35 platinum colour looked horn.

Steve, there are a few guys to keep well away from in our area mate.

Sticking with white steveo or is time for some candy red with 10inch gold flake goodness!!

My ex neighbour, has a few vintage cars that he only trusts one place to paint, he is more than impressed with the work, and he isn't impressed easily. He's taken a painter to court for an $8k paintjob, that had a run in the wheel well. I'll grab the shops details when i see him next.