SAU Community

Crazy Hot

Thomasino

*sigh* i miss full on torrential rain

the kind that starts with a crash, speaks as a roar from an angry god, and the afterechoes and tears from the heavens continue to course through the earth

yeah. i want.

-D

*sniffs* That was beautiful man, I think I need a hug. :yes:

:laughing-smiley-014:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ maybe a baker taking bread out a 300deg oven will be on par with that

Yeh im a baker but my bakery is air con at 22 deg :yes: . Have worked for most of my life in ones that arent though and yeah ,damn hot

i love my daily! putting away in the heat like it was 15 deg, gotta love rb20's. got sent home early today due to heat... no customers. plus lifting sandstone in the heat aint fun. lets hope it cools down before lala on the 7th

hahaha to those complaining how hot it is at work! well i work in an area that has to be kept between 3-5 degrees and when i go to get some stock it's minus 0 in the freezer! :P

Lets swap work for a week, you'll get used of working around 1500degrees in no time :)

you all suck, i work in a kitchen with only enough suction from the canopy fans to just suck a piece of paper you throw at it! dam stingey owners who tap into our only cooling in the kitchen to keep the rest of the hotel cool! so 45 degrees outside, prob a good 55-60 degreees inside! also your in 100% cotton chef jacket, pants, apron! altho i prefer 15degrees over 45 ill shuttup and suck it up

I agree with that as far, but gimmie 45degrees then rainy summers nights with the full summer thunderstorm

I got married 10 years ago (12/12/1998) when the heat was 43!

I've done track days when the day temp was 39. Now throw on full leathers, get on a hot bike, going round on a hot track ... great weight loss programme :)

I love hot weather ... I just like giving the whingers shit :P

I think Harvey Norman marion rd pissed off a customer cause someone went around and put all the air con thermostats upto 50 degree's yesturday lol They had to call a electrician to find out what was wrong :P

haha Luke I was at my mates place last night who lives near the beach, was upstairs then all of a sudden hear his dad havin a go at my mate because someone turned the aircon off.

Minimum last night was 33.9 degrees. Hottest minimum ever. Another 44 degrees predicted today.

Should keep cool in the art and design room today.

Oh and whats the point of setting it at 17? If it was 17 you'd want warm clothes on or a heater...

Edited by Thomasino

I got married 10 years ago (12/12/1998) when the heat was 43!

I've done track days when the day temp was 39. Now throw on full leathers, get on a hot bike, going round on a hot track ... great weight loss programme :)

I love hot weather ... I just like giving the whingers shit :P

HMMM maybe thats why its HOT,, cause my EX is stirring the cauldrons in hell,, sorry mates, blame her..lol

the hot wind is from her bitching still..lol

just suck it up I had to live with her ...lol

haha Luke I was at my mates place last night who lives near the beach, was upstairs then all of a sudden hear his dad havin a go at my mate because someone turned the aircon off.

Heh I felt like doing that at 2am, but then I realized that we'd had a blackout and our neighbours were also affected. Power didn't get restored until 5am, so during that time I was laying down on the slate in our living room. Just wish our government didnt SUCK so badly and actually fixed the power system.

Every year, for the past decade, I've had UPS's which monitor the state of the electricity feed. I constantly hear the alarms sounding when it detects a spike or a brown-out, and it eventually screws the UPS battery up, as the UPS compensates for the fluctuations, Eventually the leadacid battery just can't hack it anymore and they die. That, and the blackouts, really really shit me. This 2009 ffs. Not 1909.

-D

Can't say my Skyline likes this hot weather haha, think i need to clean the AAC Valve or something......any takers?

Did anyone see how much the train lines buckled in the heat yesterday? was like a major curve lol, all the trains are running late/not running in this heat which sucks.

yep those train lines were stuffed

i dont think any turbo charged car likes the hot weather mate

i took my line for a drive at 9pm and even then it wasnt that good

bring on the cooler weather for turbo cars lol

cleaning you AAC valve is easy as 123 lol

there is a thread in either DIY or Tutorial section

takes about 20 mins max

just a pain in the a... with some of those bolts and shit

good luck with it all mate