SAU Community

Crazy Hot

Thomasino

My dog has been in the house since yesterday and wont get out - tried to get him out last night but he ran off and has been under my bed ever since and growls and tries to bite me if I stick my hand under there lol

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got brutas one of those half shell/clam kiddy pools. Shame he doesnt like water.

We got our Staffy a little wadding pool yesterday so she could cool off. Not fair we swim int he pool and she doesn't have her own :)

I definately agree with you there Matt. Dry heat is easy to climatise, nothing worse than sweating 24/7.

More importantly the poor folks (like me) who dont have reverse cycle (evaporative only) don't suffer too much. In humid weather our ducted evap system is next to useless

-D

Its a miracle I invented a light speed rocket house,,, so i thought????, my house can fly..... cool, I woke up and stepped out on the face of the SUN...LOL

holy cats the sun is hot today.lol like stepping into a sauna while being burned with molten metal.

I love the heat but its going to be a long week of it..lol

when i took the hose from the rain water tank to the birdbath.... the birds just about fell out of the trees at my feet in a que to get in the water..lol somehow i have about 300 birds in my yard now , hiding from the heat , ended up filling up a few buckets for them to drink from.

MOOMBA, no way,quality of life is worth more then money , not die from heat all the time. give me a beach anyday over a dust bowl with the worse flies on the planet.

Edited by sapphiregraphics

and welcome to another edition of f**k i wish i was dead this afternoon!

hmmm... someone wanna put my coilovers n shiz in? i keep putting it off till late at night but never get around to it ahaha.

lol ^ my german shepard has been lying on the cool tiles right under the air con vent for the last 3 days . only time he moved was last night i turned the hose on out the back and he came running to play under the water :-)

lol same thing here, i got a Shepard myself and we dont usually let him in the house but last few days he been sleeping next to me haha. And he normally runs like crazy when i pick up the water hose...now he just kept following me wanting to get soaked :down:

More importantly the poor folks (like me) who dont have reverse cycle (evaporative only) don't suffer too much. In humid weather our ducted evap system is next to useless

-D

Yep, Evaporative A/C systems are pretty much useless in humid climates - NSW, QLD, NT, Northern WA etc.

i went to get a defect cleared yesterday so i could drive my car till the regency appointment date. the cop didnt even come outside to look at my car. just signed the paper and said be stuffed if im going out there if u have to go to regency anyway.

Last night began to cool down a bit once that breeze came through...i swear i was cold last night from the wind coming through the window. Apparently at 8am, the time I'm writing this, its 27 at marion, hopefully it stays cooler today.

Yesterday we suffered the scheduled power black outs. My work was out for a while and so was Marion shopping centre, was on the way home during this though so missing out on the chaos.

I'm hoping it cools down a bit tonight so I can wash my car.