SAU Community

Haltech Ecu Group Buy, E11v2, E8 And E6x

J'z-R33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a genuine group buy or simply a dealer trying to shift current stock in readiness for new product.

After speaking to my local haltec dealer he insists its the latter and can do these prices as long as haltec have stock.

Either way its a hot price for a damn good product.

This is a genuine group buy, I work for an Investment Bank not a workshop/dealership etc. The opportunity came up to do the GB at great pricing and here we are.

Our GB has upset a few re-sellers, but theres nothing wrong with a bit of competition especially for the end user.

Cheers,

Johno

gave haltech a call today, the new platinum sport 2000 is rrp $2445 (sumting like dat). the guy recons the sport uses new circuits and has map sensor built in, no need to buy seperate. similar features to e11v2 just with newer technology and some extra features, i didnt get into the tech details of it.

Ladies and Gents,

The Haltech GB will be closing shortly, due to overwhelming response Haltech are now running low on stock. We have secured numbers for all GB participants.

I am awaiting payment from the following users, can you please make payment ASAP so we can get the ball rolling.

liampire

JJay

doomedjest

crappin

black200is

All other payments have been recieved, I will be sending you all a PM to confirm your orders and addresses.

Cheers,

Johno

liampire - paid

crappin - part payment

black200is - withdrawn..

I'll be contacting all participants within the next 3 days to confirm postage details and arranging pick ups.

If there is any others interested pls let me know asap, ecu's are in short supply. I will be collected them on Tuesday and the GB will be closed.

Cheers

Johno

liampire - paid

crappin - part payment

black200is - withdrawn..

I'll be contacting all participants within the next 3 days to confirm postage details and arranging pick ups.

If there is any others interested pls let me know asap, ecu's are in short supply. I will be collected them on Tuesday and the GB will be closed.

Cheers

Johno

awesome

we should see them by Friday the latest

nice work dude!! :rolleyes: