Ebay R32 To R34 Conversion

Oo_oO

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some pics of what has been cut out to make it fit

post-41239-1234157184_thumb.jpgpost-41239-1234157307_thumb.jpg

Still have no idea of what colour to paint or were to get some headlights cheap that will fit i might have a go at making some up lol

some pics of what has been cut out to make it fit

post-41239-1234157184_thumb.jpgpost-41239-1234157307_thumb.jpg

Still have no idea of what colour to paint or were to get some headlights cheap that will fit i might have a go at making some up lol

Matte black. It'll look like a fricken stealth bomber. Get some black powder coated rims too, even small ones so it looks like you've got nice big slicks. The all black looks will hide it well and that car will just look mean.

Matte black. It'll look like a fricken stealth bomber. Get some black powder coated rims too, even small ones so it looks like you've got nice big slicks. The all black looks will hide it well and that car will just look mean.

something like this colour but with some old school muscle wheels that have huge amounts of rubber

post-41239-1234220711_thumb.jpg

The idea of the 34 front on a 32 is awesome...

From far it will always look good, but up close maybe not so good...the bonnet-to-grille fitment is terrible.

If thats any indication of the quality of the kit you have ALOT of work to do! But eh...thats what you get with ebay.

Good work!

Did you need to cut out the rear quarters to fit the kit?

Not really i guess but i wanted the boot and the rear quarters to be at the same level if that makes sense. As to cutting out the rest of it i dont think you really would have to but once again i am planing on cutting the the wheel arches so i can get the wheels to sit as close as they can on the inside of the guard but no so they touch

• 2 weeks later...

post-41239-1235894854_thumb.jpg post-41239-1235894764_thumb.jpg

just few new pics and because i put this in the fabrication thread i thought i would show everyone out their that might be attempting this kit, this is how to hold everything in place in the second pic anyway lol. my mate Rob's wife shazza reckons that's how the pro's do it

Yes the rear guards are r34 ones

I have no idea how much work will be needed to fit r34 headlights im only guessing by saying that their will a bit fabrication to make them sit in flush and work as standard headlights

The kit quality was pretty shit as im left with heaps of gaps that take time to fix ill post up some pics later on in the week when i get hold of my sisters camera to show what im talking about

as for being street legal i have no idea the only thing that i can think is the bonnet is fiberglass and i have no idea on what the rules are for them ill look into it more when the car is all in undercoat and my driveway is fixed so i can actually drive it onto the street lol

just a few more pics

post-41239-1236569553_thumb.jpg

if you look at the top corner of the engine bay you can see how it doesn't sit flush or even straight

post-41239-1236569620_thumb.jpg