SAU Community

dyno day?

WazR32GTSt

yeah someone organise something please...

so far offers come from: R31nismoid, DJ_L3thal, SLYWPN

maybe if you guys speak to your contacts and post up some possible prices and then we can all decide on one to go to... based on price and location of the parties interested.

cheers,

Warren.

Hey Guys,

Dyno Weekend.

Date: 1-2 Nov 03

Time: TBA

Cost: $30 Approx (No More) Possibly Cheaper depending on numbers.

Venue: Bates Motorsport - Geelong Road Brooklyn.

Front and rear dyno, but can also do AWD's as well.

Steve

SLYWPN - yeah thats where mine was dynoed last :P 142.5rwkw... so it would be good to do it there again i spose... same dyno etc

Steve - that sounds good!! 4WD dyno good for the R clientel :( no more ripping off the front diff :P

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

Just got back from a place locally who just dyno'd my car and spoke to the dude who actually has 2 Dyno Dynamics dyno's. Anyway if we can get enough ppl then we can most probably get $40 or so for a run (or maybe even 2 if theres time on the day)

He mentioned to me that he wanted to do something like this and have a barby and all. Think we can get about 20 cars (read imports) minimum?

ok i've had a quick chat with him and he said $45 a run. We have to get around 20 cars minimum tho.

I'll post a poll (when I get back home) and see how many ppl are interested. If it all works out we'll get a date sorted out.

The dyno is located in Sunbury (about 10 mins from Calder) so I was thinking a meetup and cruise up to the location would be best.

slayer_1971 - He does mostly Commodore and Falcon chipping. I'll ask him about the SAFC but I doubt it.

has the other one that phat32 was talking about fallen through or are you just saying?

My experience with dyno days is that you never get a proper tune. Maybe a fiddle, but that is about it. ITs really only good for a power reading.

BMT can host one easily enough, its just a matter of the noise problems. They are moving (sometime)

• 1 month later...