SAU Community

Electric Window Part

gebba54

Does anyone know the part no. for the little white plastic piece that sits in the window rail.

Its the hip section from the ball joint thats on the crossed arms that raise and lower the window :(

I'm hoping its a generic nissan part

i can post up a nissan fast screen shot of the electric window assembley, if you can id what part it is i can find out more info. front or rear door, and i may need you VIN number to get the right part number.

i can post up a nissan fast screen shot of the electric window assembley, if you can id what part it is i can find out more info. front or rear door, and i may need you VIN number to get the right part number.

They would be great if you could and I'll pm you my vin

Its the front passenger door.

cheers

g

I may be wrong here, but I replaced a similar sounding part to this a few months ago in my 1989 Nissan Skyline GXE3.0.

The part I replaced was a 2 part set of white holders that hold the window in place, I've attached some photo's. The packet only contains one but there are two of these clips on each window set-up.

Part # on the bag it came in (just incase it's not clear) is 80320-J7000 and it's called a Holder. (Bag is a bit warn so it may be 80320-J7080?).

post-59561-1234349818_thumb.jpg

post-59561-1234349931_thumb.jpg

just having a look in fast and it appears that all the stagea's had the same window assembley. here is the screen shot. if its not on here it may be on the door diagram.

post-34711-1234350401_thumb.jpg

its the bit shown in the pic. hope I don't have to buy the whole rail

post-49793-1234382847_thumb.jpg

had another look on fast for some more info but couldn't find any. i'd suggest going down to the wreakers and having a look for one. or take one of the good ones out of the drivers side door and go down to an engineering workshop and get some made up.

had another look on fast for some more info but couldn't find any. i'd suggest going down to the wreakers and having a look for one. or take one of the good ones out of the drivers side door and go down to an engineering workshop and get some made up.

Turns out you have to buy the window regulator, can't buy the bush on its own.

does anyone know the part no, for an S2 passenger side front window regulator. (the piece with the cross bit and rail in previous pic)

Turns out you have to buy the window regulator, can't buy the bush on its own.

does anyone know the part no, for an S2 passenger side front window regulator. (the piece with the cross bit and rail in previous pic)

If the rear passenger door is the same and it costs much more than $75 I'll pull the regulator out of the door (I'm only asking $75 for the door).