SAU Community

Easternats 2009

WARLORD BAS

BRUNSKIGTST

So you'll be a virgin there,

Its eazzzzy, Dont hit anyone, Dont get Hit and stay of the walls in the main straight

otherwise everyone will be baggin our skylines. :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what events are avaiable to compete in? I've only been to Easternats once and i know there's an 1/8mile drag and a lap cruise of sandown - what other events are there?

And what requirements do you need to be able to drive in those events?

thanks in advance

yea i be going to easternats doing the ride around the track do i have to fill out a form to go on the track or just the drag and burnout comps??? getting my car prep this week end for it new rear suspension going in next week and doing brakes and general service if i have enough cash maybe get a tune as well :D

You need to enter, tick the box's you want to compete in, even if your only doing the track cruise it will still cost you $200 to enter.

so what events are avaiable to compete in? I've only been to Easternats once and i know there's an 1/8mile drag and a lap cruise of sandown - what other events are there?

And what requirements do you need to be able to drive in those events?

thanks in advance

go to whoa, stampede, burnouts, drags and cruising, i think the drags are the only ones that require a helmet.

do they camp at the entrances and get ya on the way in and out? If thats the case then f*k that....i'm staying the hell away from there!!

I went a few years ago and they were watching people enter, leave and drive around the pits, when ever they saw one that was too loud they would write down the rego and you would get an epa notice in a week or two, best bet is to pull off your plates and rego label and trailer it or get there really early on friday and pull them off then leave it in the secure car park for the weekend.

Actually thinking about entering my whale...but if I do you blokes had better come up and say HI! or else....failing that plan ill def be trashed in the crowd somewhere on at least 1 of the days LOL...

if ur goin to enter, dowhat i did. trailer ur car there and back, take plates and rego sticker off b4 u leave home its the safest way. and do not do wat a few guys did last year and park the tow car and trailer out side and drive the car out of the paddock to the trailer... as u will get reemed!!!!! for all they guys that r entering hop u guys have fun and have better luck than i did last year cheers.

hmm so who's going but not entering in the events? u guys gonna convoy down?

I will be going for one day, not entering and not even taking my car there.

if ur goin to enter, dowhat i did. trailer ur car there and back, take plates and rego sticker off b4 u leave home its the safest way. and do not do wat a few guys did last year and park the tow car and trailer out side and drive the car out of the paddock to the trailer... as u will get reemed!!!!! for all they guys that r entering hop u guys have fun and have better luck than i did last year cheers.

I agree.

I had a look at the entry form and they require a photo of the car, the year i entered they didnt have that, had a lot of shitters there in primer and multi colored, bout time they tried to weed out the shitters and upped the quality of cars, after all i think they max out the entries every year dont they, the least they could do is send the shitters to the back of the queue and tell them to come back late on friday, if there is still spots they get in.