SAU Community

Pedal Pads

LoNgStAr

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some pedal pads to buy for my R32 Gtr. I've recently bought Carbon Fibre Sparco pads on ebay but unfortunately the clutch and break did not fit. :) had to post it back to the guy and got some refund off it.

If you have any suggestions on what to buy please let me know.

Cheers guys,

Long

I fine my stock pads fine in my gtr.

I have seen some nice Momo ones, but they where pricey if I remember correctly.

If you do grab another set, make sure they have a bit of rubber on them (as it can be a defect for aftermarket pedals/pedal covers).

Standard ones.

Still havnt sen a set that looks any good, or more importantly, fits correctly and stays in place.

Dont forget the standard accelerator pedal has a kick out on the corner for down shifting, it would be stupid to lose that

why anyone would ever change their pedals is beyond me. the only time you ever see them is when you're standing outside the car (ie rubberneckers) and when you're driving your foot slips off because the aftermarket ones are invariably slippery metal, and highly defectable at that.

standard pedals!!! don't be a riceboy :D

where can you find standard pedals?

the _____ guy I bought my car off ripped off the rubber pads and attached w4nk spec razo pedals ontop, I went to remove them and found out THERE WASN'T ANY RUBBER on the pedals ;)

wreckers!