SAU Community

R33 Gready Types Coil Overs Brand New In The Box

I have for sale a set of Gready type S coilovers, they are some of the best coil overs available at the moment! I got them the other day and bought them at a shop that had them in stock before the ozzy dollar crashed. I payed $2000 for them and they havent even been out of the box, Im only thinking of selling them because a mate just gave me a set of tein ha coil overs for free so i figure I can get my power fc and injectors if i sell these. I want $2000 for them because if you try and by them from the shop now they will cost you no less than $2800. If I cant get my 2k back for them ill just use them and sell my teins

Im in melbourne by the way, cheers every one!

heres some info on them:

post-31001-1235785732_thumb.jpg

post-31001-1235785775_thumb.jpg

post-31001-1235785811_thumb.png

TRUST GReddy Performance Type S Damper Coilover Suspension Skyline and GT-R

NOW ON SALE

You are viewing a full set of TRUST GReddy Performance Type S Damper Suspension for the Nissan

HCR32 (89/5~93/7)

ECR33 (93/8~98/5)

ER34 (98/5~01/6)

BNR32 (89/8~94/11)

BCNR33 (95/1~01/5)

BNR34 (98/5~01/6)

Upon purchasing please tell us which vehicle you would like the suspension for.

These are a great setup for those of you who would like to tune your suspension for drift, circut and race application. This is what Trust would like you to know about their products.

Designed for the optimum balance of traction, comfort, and adjustability, GReddy Type-S suspension kits offer the finest features like: large 46mm dia. pistons in a Mono-tube shock, 32 way adjustable damping, adjustable base and spring perches, thick billet upper mounts, and a lightweight coil springs. Instead of the common heavy spring rates, that offer harsh rides and easily loose traction on bumpy American roads, Type-S systems utilize a relatively softer spring with a longer stroke to maximize traction on the streets and track. An added benefit of this is also a comfortable ride for the street. Applications available for many popular Japanese vehicles. Type-S Suspension Kits

*Four Corner, Full Length Adjustable Ride Height With an adjustable threaded base and spring perch height adjustments can be made without sacrificing spring preload or shock stroke. Even with a lower ride height, by maintaining stroke, bottoming out can be prevented, thus maintaining traction even when hitting a dip while corning. In addition, by having both adjustments for the front and rear, it is possible to adjust ride height in millimeter increments if desired.

*32 way adjustable dampening By using a special 32 way valve needle, compression and rebound dampening can be simultaneously adjusted to suit both street and track use. The precise changes allow for sporty handling while still maintaining a comfortable ride.

*Adjustable Spherical Bearing Upper Mounts (pillow-ball) Standard equipment on vehicles equipped with front struts are adjustable spherical bearing upper mounts. The thick 10mm aluminum upper plates are precisely marked for secure and accurate camber adjustments. While the use of replaceable spherical bearings add extended life and cost effectiveness to the system.

*Mono Tube Shock Design The use of a large 46mm diameter piston in a Mono-tube shock design provides quick reacting dampening, even during low speed driving. While, the construction of the case is not only lightweight, but also designed to be very rigid.

*Strengthened Rubber Bushing Upper Mounts & Billet Aluminum Brackets For non-strut type applications, a thick 33mm strengthened rubber bushings on sturdy 10mm billet aluminum upper mount and lightweight billet aluminum brackets are used. This offers both exceptional noise reduction and very controllable handling profile.

* Lightweight High-grade Coil Springs All systems employ a special high strength steel (SAE9254) in it$B!G(Bs coil spring. This allows the springs to have the optimum balance of precise stroke, durability and lightweight. Rear springs are designed with 250mm (unless listed otherwise) variable springs to maximize the rebound stroke. This inhibits loosing traction when "lifting" while cornering. It also contributes to stable traction in wet or dry road conditions.

*Extended Adjustment Cable For applications with the rear shocks mounted beneath a rear deck lid (speaker board), an extended adjustment cable is included. This allows for easy dampening adjustments without having to remove components. All that is necessary, is creating a small 6.5mm hole for the tool.

are there any cheaper 2nd hands for r33's gtst set for drift? im after them?

I have a set of tein ha coil overs, second hand but in good condition ill sell them for 900ono and just fit the G ready ones to my car. had ha's in my old 33gtst drift car (the white one and they where sick, just a bit rough on the street. Ill think about it but i might just do it that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thats farked!!!

i messaged him about these coilovers a while ago too. but no response. i would have had my mate pic them up in melbourne for me.

there's no way you should transfer that much to some unkown person without any security.

Edited by Munkyb0y

The other day, I won an auction on Ebay for a genuine Garrett GT3582R for $1500 which is too cheap for my liking, the seller also had zero feedbacks.....but he seem genuine and was not offended at all when I mentioned this to him and agreed to post it using COD via AUST POST.

IF the seller is genuine, he/she should understand when asking for such a large amount of money for goods theyre selling - especially with all the scammers on the internet, they should be prepared to ship the item using COD at the cost of the buyer of course.....

Well, I received a message from my turbo guy this morning saying he's posting it today so I'll find out how genuine he is....

HOWEVER, sometimes the transaction might start out being genuine with the seller wanting to sell a genuine item, but as soon as he/she receives the money, with BOTH the money AND the goods in hand, its just too easy for them to say 'Oh well, F*#k 'em' and hang onto the goods anyways. Its all down to how greedy the person is.

This is a personal message I sent to Mr Greddy Coilovers here....

Youre a f**kin scumbag for ripping off that poor bastard for those coilovers. Its f**kheads like YOU that f**ks it for genuine sellers and buyers that would benefit from a great idea such as these forums.

I hope you have a MAD HEAD-ON with those coilovers on your shitbox.

SCUMBAG.

Edited by smok74

I'll take the coilovers, I'll come pickem up, what suburb you located?

HEY MORON, CANT YOU F*#KIN READ ????? THIS KID (OPERATIONSIDEWAY) GOT RIPPED OFF FOR THESE COILOVERS !

For f*#ks sake......

THERE ARE NO COILOVERS FOR SALE !!! ITS A SCAM !!!!

' WHITE R33 ' IS A SCAMMER !!!!

Edited by smok74

thats farked!!!

i messaged him about these coilovers a while ago too. but no response. i would have had my mate pic them up in melbourne for me.

there's no way you should transfer that much to some unkown person without any security.

Yeah not happy. Im pissed, I checked his profile and looked at previous posts but failed to see any bad doings..... I even spoke with his Mum and transferred the money into her account. I asked her to read me the part number off the box and I checked and the number was genuine and was a strange number so I thought they would have definately had to have them box there with them to be able to do that.... Then there was just excuse after excuse saying he had been in hospital and had dramas with the post office bla bla. Now he will not answer his phone.

I have left a bad trader rating and reported him to the mods and have my bank trying to trace and recall the funds. Fingers crossed.

Cheers guys

I dont care I still want them, can i direct deposit or should i pick up?

i think your trolling, odd place to do it..

sorry to hear about the scam sideways, i guess it will be COD next time huh? keep us all posted on how it goes with getting your money back!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, I received my GT3582R turbo....brand new ball bearing turbo in Garrett box, I picked it up from the post office COD. What they do is, I hand them the cash, they deduct their fee, make out a money order for the seller to go back to his end, transaction completed - No hassles, no dramas.

FOR AN EXPENSIVE ITEM, THE SELLER SHOULD UNDERSTAND AND HAVE NO OBJECTIONS TO COD AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT. IF THEY DONT LIKE IT, THEN THE CHANCES ARE PRETTY GREAT THAT THE WHOLE THING IS A SCAM.

Yeah not happy. Im pissed, I checked his profile and looked at previous posts but failed to see any bad doings..... I even spoke with his Mum and transferred the money into her account. I asked her to read me the part number off the box and I checked and the number was genuine and was a strange number so I thought they would have definately had to have them box there with them to be able to do that.... Then there was just excuse after excuse saying he had been in hospital and had dramas with the post office bla bla. Now he will not answer his phone.

I have left a bad trader rating and reported him to the mods and have my bank trying to trace and recall the funds. Fingers crossed.

Cheers guys

Anybody can get the part number from the company's (Greddy) website so that part's not hard.....Personally, I think this sale started as genuine with the seller originally having those coilovers, BUT as soon as he received you money, the devil's voice inside his head took control and he must've decided to 'STUFF YOU, now I have your money, I wont bother sending your coilovers because its so easy for me to get away with it...with you being interstate and all'

Personally, I reckon the seller kept your money and sold the coilovers again to somebody else....he double dipped at your expense.

Have you reported this to the cops yet ? Id be chasing it up if it was me.....four digits is a lot of money, thats a weeks wage (or even two for some !) for me.....

• 4 months later...