SAU Community

Wrecking R33 Series 2 Brisbane

I have a decided to cut my losses on my series 2 and buy a gtr so decided to wreck the whole car, (sadly), was hit front centre and pushed everything to the right.

Please call me on my mobile as i have this week off work and also don't have much internet access to check PM's (Shannon) 0450 052 809

Car Is white so obviously all panels are White and in perfect condition.

Gearbox 115,000ks $1500

Mines ECU Dynoed at 297 RWHP have dyon sheet on 12psi $700

Rb25det complete motor. Loom Turbo can see running. $2900 for the lot may seperate loom and turbo.

Splitfire Coil packs Series 2 $430

2 Bootlids and series 2 wings, one white one silver $300 each will serperate wings.

Tailights $200 pair

Skyline boot garnish $80

Diff $250

Axels $150

Brake Calipers Discs and Pads, $850

Rear Bar perfect condition $180

Adjustable Rear Camber arms $160 pair

Catback exhaust full 3inch only one cannon on back $240

Bellmouth Dump Mild steel $150

Rear Cradle assembley minus diff and brakes and axles $200

Tailshaft $180

Walboro Fuel pump used but working perfectly $170

Complete Interior,A/C panel cluster 115,000ks ($130) seats, trims, carpet, door trims, roof lining everything minus dash pad and steering wheel, - Open to offers on whatever you need.

AVS Wheels slight gutter gash 17x8 and 17x9 not sure on offset fills 33 guards perfect grey in colour $600 (Pics to come)

Master cylinder $ 120

Brake Booster $100

Pedal Box $100

Clutch Slave, master cylinder and lines $190

Steering Rack $140

Front and Rear Hubs $400 the lot

Adjustable front Castor arms still in box $150

LHF front guard $150

Doors Complete with window regs if you need $200 each, 2 White ones- 2 Silver/Grey ones

RHF headlight mount broken $100

All bits and pieces under bonnet fuse box hoses etc hear and there make offers on what you need

A/C compressor $120

Rear Quarters in perfect condition, front end damage repairable not a write off will sell complete Bare shell $1000

Please call me on my mobile as i have this week off work and also don't have much internet access to check PM's (Shannon) 0450 052 809

If there is anything else i havent listed that is in a 33 that you need dont hesistate to call everything must go.

Thankyou :devil:

Will get Pics up most likely next weekend but we all no what skyline parts look like

Edited by 13thracer

Please call the number if you want anything, this add was done up for a friend as he doesnt have internet access at home. I can reply to pms but is much much easier if you just call him on the number above as you will get a much faster accurate reply.

All parts are located at Marsden for all those that want to know

thankyou

UPDATE

Gearbox 115,000ks SOLD

Mines ECU Dynoed at 297 RWHP have dyno sheet on 12psi $650

Rb25det complete motor. Loom Turbo can see running. $2800 for the lot may seperate loom and turbo would prefer to sell complete.

Splitfire Coil packs Series 2 $420

2 Bootlids and series 2 wings, one white one silver $300 each will serperate wings.

Tailights $200 pair

Skyline boot garnish $80

Diff $250

Axels $150

Brake Calipers Discs and Pads, $850

Rear Bar perfect condition $180

Adjustable Rear Camber arms Sold

Catback exhaust full 3inch only one cannon on back SOLD

Bellmouth Dump Mild steel SOLD

Rear Cradle assembley minus diff and brakes and axles $200

Tailshaft $180

Walboro Fuel pump used but working perfectly $170

Complete Interior,A/C panel seats, trims, carpet, door trims, roof lining everything minus dash pad and steering wheel, - Open to offers on whatever you need.

Cluster 115,000ks ($130)

AVS model 5 - Wheels slight gutter gash 17x8 and 17x9 not sure on offset fills 33 guards perfect grey in colour $600 The Pic isnt of the actual wheels but thats the style they are.

Master cylinder $ 120

Brake Booster $100

Pedal Box $100

Clutch Slave, master cylinder and lines $190

Steering Rack $140

Front and Rear Hubs $400 the lot

Adjustable front Castor arms still in box SOLD

LHF front guard $150

Doors Complete with window regs if you need $200 each, 2 White ones- 2 Silver/Grey ones

RHF headlight mount broken $100

All bits and pieces under bonnet fuse box hoses etc hear and there make offers on what you need

A/C compressor $120

Rear Quarters in perfect condition, front end damage repairable not a write off will sell complete Bare shell $1000

Please call me on my mobile as its the best way to contact (Shannon) 0450 052 809

If there is anything else i havent listed that is in a 33 that you need dont hesistate to call everything must go.

Thankyou

post-29410-1236245583_thumb.jpg

Edited by 13thracer

NO it doesnt cancel out the AFM, it is a straight plug in replacement for a standard one. It is a genuine MINES ECU from JAPAN has all the stamps and stickers on it to prove its authenticity. As far i i know it can not be remapped but have never even looked into that to be honest so it may be possible. Was running on a R33 with FMIC, Full 3 inch exhaust (turbo back), and 12psi no other mods and it ran perfectly.