SAU Community

Gts Or Gts4

Found a s1 gts4 manual burgandy $6000

What u think?

I don't really like burgandy skylines (some look nice) but guess I could get a re-spray

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What u think?

I don't really like burgandy skylines (some look nice) but guess I could get a re-spray

that how cheap they are now? how many kms?

What u think?

Are you in Victoria?

I think I know the one you're looking at. My mate and I took a look at that over a year and a half ago, and it was pretty bad. Claimed it had done really low ks but it was just falling apart; seats ripped, pedals worn, gear boot near missing and many other little things. Just gave me a really bad feeling.

Just a warning.

hey mate why bother getting a gts-4, gts's are slugs already gts-4 will be slower, u dont need the extra traction or grip. all it is, is extra weight and extra things to go wrong.

btw for a r33 na series 1 the max u shud be paying for a clean one is 7k, dont listen to all the dreamers on this site, keep checking carsales

hey mate why bother getting a gts-4, gts's are slugs already gts-4 will be slower, u dont need the extra traction or grip. all it is, is extra weight and extra things to go wrong.

btw for a r33 na series 1 the max u shud be paying for a clean one is 7k, dont listen to all the dreamers on this site, keep checking carsales

you told me that you sold your white skyine for 10k about 2 months ago

you have to be lucky to find a r33 gts in good condition for 7 grand.

and a skyline would be a good car for p platers and theres not many other quicker cars you can drive around that price range

i will NOT find a good skyline for 7k its non exsistant.... for 7 if u do find one it will be high kms and an auto and probley S1

for a good condition S2 lower kms and manual 10-14k depends... 10k for a cheap gts up to 14k i would assume for a great condition GTS-4 i wouldent sell mine for less then 12500 no way in hell id rather keep it if i was offered less money

well im selling my s2 auto with 137km for 8.5k everything is good beside the front bumper and a few stretches

wanted 7.5k so i can buy the car i wanted. no one want it yet. and the car i wanted is sold so i putted at back up to 8.5k

i will NOT find a good skyline for 7k its non exsistant.... for 7 if u do find one it will be high kms and an auto and probley S1

for a good condition S2 lower kms and manual 10-14k depends... 10k for a cheap gts up to 14k i would assume for a great condition GTS-4 i wouldent sell mine for less then 12500 no way in hell id rather keep it if i was offered less money

I sold my s1 R33 GTS manual coupe with 114k's for $7500. It was in excellent condition, came with rims, exhaust, stereo, alarm and had a factory sunroof.

I know it was worth more, but like many I can't be f**ked with a long sale, so I knocked it down and sold it quick.

Just saying they do exist, you've just got to keep your eyes open.

hannibal king mate your a complete dreamer. you rekon your car is worth 14k ?? i paid much less than that for a r34 coupe

yes to whoever sed i sold mine for 10k... yes i did. as it was immaculate

i have purchased two of them both for under 6grand and both were 100% immaculate and manuals.

they are great cars and i highly would recommend them for your p's

people asking 15k for a 15year old non turbo coupe with minimum of 150.000ks (they have all been wound back) have lost the plot.

yes this is only my opinion and you dont have to take it onboard.

ps hannibal king if you dont believe me pm me and i will show you reciepts pictures and detailed mechanics reports.

Thanks mate yeah don't think I'll pay more then prob 8 for a non turbo

I saw a nice lookin turbo skyline on eBay finish unsold for no bids at 6000

Not the best time to sell ey

I sold my s1 R33 GTS manual coupe with 114k's for $7500. It was in excellent condition, came with rims, exhaust, stereo, alarm and had a factory sunroof.

I know it was worth more, but like many I can't be f**ked with a long sale, so I knocked it down and sold it quick.

Just saying they do exist, you've just got to keep your eyes open.

how long ago did you sell yours

7500!! thats a good deal

i would of brought yours in 2 seconds

very nice

how long ago did you sell yours

7500!! thats a good deal

i would of brought yours in 2 seconds

very nice

Around mid December, had some guy look at it within 24hrs of it going up on carsales and he bought it that night.

In hindsight I probably should've sold it for more, but like I said I wanted it gone, and I'm not going to lose sleep over an extra $1000 or so.

yeh they are slugs, thats one of the reasons i would recommend them for a first car if i had a turbo for my first car im sure i would of crashed it. they also are a reliable motor, cheap insurance, fairly good fuel efficiency making them a great choice over a commodore/falcon which has horrible resale value and chews the petrol

i didnt say mine was worth 14k but im sure u could find one to be actully worth that much.

but saying that my skyline is not worth less then 12k(GTS4 manual 84k kms) if that was the fact then i would not sell it now... but it will be good to see as i will proberly try to sell it with the next month.

yeah I made the choice of going for a commodore for my first car...nothing wrong with them just wish I saved a bit more and got a skyline now