SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Definately not an S-Tune....People seem to think it may qualify if you put 65% of the S-Tune package on; but the badge on the back just isn't enough to push it over the line :P

I guess geoff did it? would explain it being correct

Dunno if it's correct, they didn't give me a print out :( They're going to post one to me.

Geoff did do it though, so I'll go on the assumption it's correct. It feels good. (That's what she said)

Buy mine instead. :P

I wonder how that got past complaince? Non-air bag steering wheel, drivers side Recaro?

all swappable :) now if its MISSING the kid bolts in the rear then it woudl have failed.

thought you were looking at 4 doors (despite the one I said being a plain car - my bad.)

all swappable :) now if its MISSING the kid bolts in the rear then it woudl have failed.

thought you were looking at 4 doors (despite the one I said being a plain car - my bad.)

might go five doors yet.

I suspect the starter motor is going/gone.

It goes 'click' but doesn't try to spin. Its done it once before.

Will need to check the wiring is OK, and try hitting it with a hammer. I didn't have time to mess with it this morning.