SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

It does mean you can do whatever you want to your car and never have to worry about defects.

It also means you can't just drive your car on the road whenever you like >_<

I miss it, bad :(

Sif worry bout defects. Just have nice hair. :thumbsup:

cops that dont write tickets, maybe they had an afternoon beer already and just wanted to go home?

There was 2 cops (well 3 actually, one rocked up in a second car halfway through, but it seems he just wanted to watch...). One was a guy, and he really didn't want to let me get off scott free. The other was a chick and she just wanted to give me a warning. Clearly she was hot for me ;). They seemed to settle on giving me a defect notice but no demerit notice, but then couldn't find the book so just let me go. The dude was clearly unhappy about it though.

Tirerack KU31

Like $105 on tirerack.

+Postage yeah? They're only ~$120 odd locally, so I don't reckon they'd be much cheaper. And I don't have to wait for them to come from overseas. I may be a 31 owner but I'm not that tight.

I got hassled by the cops for my tyres

my ride height, cage, steering wheel, blow off valve, rim width and lack of h pattern were mentioned too

he did say I had great hair, but still gave me a $200 fine.

Ghey

LOL.

To be fair though, you do have great hair

Truth.

less than 100mm ground clearance

I'm surprised actually, mine never seems to get checked for ground clearance.

Said solution involves driving around in patrol as daily. Chicks hate that. >_<

Werd.

It does mean you can do whatever you want to your car and never have to worry about defects.

It also means you can't just drive your car on the road whenever you like >_<

I miss it, bad :(

That's why you need a fun car, and a daily which is also fun :thumbsup:

...shame it's such an expensive exercise :(

Sif worry bout defects. Just have nice hair. :thumbsup:

But that didn't work apparently...

I'm surprised actually, mine never seems to get checked for ground clearance.

thats because try as he might the f**king idiot couldnt find anything else on his laminated cheat sheet to get me for

On a more pleasing note it would appear they have realised the stupidity of dragging people through court for a bov. Quite a few members have been nabbed lately but only given a minor defect notice.

thats because try as he might the f**king idiot couldnt find anything else on his laminated cheat sheet to get me for

That's why I carried a cheat sheet killer under my passenger seat.

current code of practice printed in A5 format and mods brochure.......for the 'On the go' arguer who likes to keep it compact

On a more pleasing note it would appear they have realised the stupidity of dragging people through court for a bov. Quite a few members have been nabbed lately but only given a minor defect notice.

I spoke to a copper friend of mine about that....the judges were really beginning to resent having these types of offences go past them and started giving favourable outcomes to the 'hoons'

LOL, probably would have been the same for me if my tyres weren't bald at the edges.

There's no way that should be anything other than a minor defect. Win.

Spotted: Thristan at Geebung Commonwealth ;)

I didn't think drifters had any use for banks :P

That's why I carried a cheat sheet killer under my passenger seat.

current code of practice printed in A5 format and mods brochure.......for the 'On the go' arguer who likes to keep it compact

I also have my own mini trundle wheel and tyre depth gauge.

I like it!

Obviously a Holden/Ford fan who hates "riceburners"

Or just trying to meet his quota? Who knows.

I spoke to a copper friend of mine about that....the judges were really beginning to resent having these types of offences go past them and started giving favourable outcomes to the 'hoons'

Good to see there's some common sense in the system somewhere.

So it is friday nite. i am meant to leave in 10 mins but due to a lovely HSV function i am here till 9pm. So i get to sit here and listen to some lovely old and overweight men talk about how great their HSV's are. AND the kicker..... I dont get paid to do it,,, hmmm Why me.. did i do something wrong in a past life? :worship:

Edited by Kiwibob