SAU Community

The V's 'round 2' Meet

THE V's 'Round 2' MEET

DATE : Saturday 16th May 2009

TIME : 7pm

Lets have a friendly meet up, bring the V's out & get to know each other more .... once again > lets make the V series community Growww < .....

lets hope we can get enough V's out to make this meet up happen .. i've spoke to Mark from HPI mag and he'll be attending so hopefully he'll bring his crew along & make it a fun night & snap some shots of our rides ay ..

cheers

K

Edited by _L8RSXY_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon SYD crew lets make this happen! ill buy who ever comes a round of drink! (just for pre-cautions, only with full-licence and only 1 drink) hehehe

..mjay pick me up..or lets go together. :)

Cmon SYD crew lets make this happen! ill buy who ever comes a round of drink! (just for pre-cautions, only with full-licence and only 1 drink) hehehe

..mjay pick me up..or lets go together. :)

Haha we both know I ain't gonna pick you up cause you won't pass a chance to take the V out for a drive!! I will lead though... Promise not to take the way with any speed bumps ;)

Haha we both know I ain't gonna pick you up cause you won't pass a chance to take the V out for a drive!! I will lead though... Promise not to take the way with any speed bumps :)

Sounds good meng!

hey there are no big speed humps and the inclines are not too big in that car park are they? just cos my car is very low

Im +1 with Mark ... scared of scrapes.... mine is not too low tho. but i know it would scrape... lol

Hey Matt a.k.a V35Matt you gonna come along too? come!

Good stuff Kareem!

lets make this night a jdm underground looking night..... might be a good idea to get some 350z boys to make some numbers..... i will go around and tell a few car yards that sell the V35.....

no bbq...... just hot looking v35's....... Hot 4s magazine will bring some girls... (model shoot)

this will be confirmed on Monday......

hey there are no big speed humps and the inclines are not too big in that car park are they? just cos my car is very low

Should be arite, from memory I dont think there is... Used to have an xr6 turbo that was stupidly low n managed to get up a few levels just fine.. Was a while back though so things may have changed since then

fanx 4 the updates ogz007 .. :(

got 9 so far ..

not bad ... still got a month and a bit away ...

come on boys, lets show some V spirit ay ... :(

the humps @ FoxStudio is pretty tiny man, if i can get in & out fine . . im pretty sure the rest of the V's will be sweet as ....

well keep the numbers comming boys ...

it will be an awsum night :/

Cheers

K :)

Edited by _L8RSXY_