Skyline Car Club

DIOR 33

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how about everyone whos bagging the club,slinging shit at other members and is generally negative,f#ck off elsewhere.if you dont have anything nice to say,then dont say it.

roo and co,big ups to what your doing and the crap your dealing with.id like to show my support for SAU-SA

i useless at most things so im not much help to the club,but im keen.

ill turn the snags on the barby,i dont care

Your right there Rodney, and guarantee they'll join once its up and running too. But yeah its the little things like turning snags on the BBQ that help out, and turn this from just a forum and into a club.

Your right there Rodney, and guarantee they'll join once its up and running too. But yeah its the little things like turning snags on the BBQ that help out, and turn this from just a forum and into a club.

Well said gents. Look forward to meeting some of you at villies on Fri

-D

What time will you guys be at Villis till Friday night??

Anytime after 7.30pm, but a few will be there earlier (say 7pm?). We move from Vilis to the BP on West Tce (not far away) after that around 9pm. Will you be able to attend? Can I email you a copy of the draft Constitution beforehand, so you can have a read before catching up with us? :P

I've also been told that another (non-regular) meet at Vilis is planned for Sunday, if that suits your schedule better?

:P

This thread seems to go around in the same old circles - hence probably why they keep saying close it.

Hence, why I'm not answering the same questions or the same assumptions over and over ... or the bullshit unproductive posts.

Funkymonkey has been emailed a draft copy of the Constitution for comment.

Prank has not yet responded to me.

Sinful has been invited to the meet and a draft copy of the Constitution has been offered to her for proof reading beforehand.

I am working on the membership forms now, and will have those ready for discussion also at the Vilis meet this Friday.

does this thread have anything other than personal bickering in it.

maybe some criticism other than i don't like you running it might be good idea. Since when did it matter if you like the person running it or not. Never spoken to Prank before wouldn’t have a clue what he’s like but it makes no diff to me on here. You could perhaps spend your time speaking to people in the club you do like.

i gota question what benefits does becoming a club have over the current situation, from what I read (havnt scanned the entire marathon thread) cams affiliation is the only 1

i gota question what benefits does becoming a club have over the current situation, from what I read (havnt scanned the entire marathon thread) cams affiliation is the only 1

What you want to know is all in the Constitution. There are many benefits, including a new one not yet introduced by any other SAU club that I know of. Want to know more? Attend the BBQ.

I'm not posting an 11 page document up on here, or a summary thereof, for all the little children to poke holes in it and whinge about how their individual needs are not catered for, when they'd never join the club anyway.

Want to read the Constitution? Want to really see what the club will be about? Then please attend the BBQ fundraiser. :)

My PM inbox is getting full, so I'm emptying it to keep up with mail concerning the club. If I miss replying to any previous messages, please bear with me, and just give me a nudge when able.

Edited by RubyRS4

does this thread have anything other than personal bickering in it.

maybe some criticism other than i don't like you running it might be good idea.

Unfortunately, some members are under the illusion that SAU SA will be under a dictatorship. Far from it. I'm simply getting the club off the ground ... even if I gotta upset some people, I don't care. The Constitution is written in such a way that no person can elect themselves to a leadership or support role. The interim committee will be the body to nominate persons for positions within the club, which will go to a vote by paid members. Therefore I've pretty much written myself out of any leadership ... I probably wouldn't have the time anyway.

The club has not even established its Club Committee yet, but still some people are saying they're not joining because of certain people they know having a hand in putting it together. Too many people getting ahead of themselves and being extremely judgemental with so little information and mostly assumptions. They can believe what they want ... they're wrong.

There are more than a handful of people now contributing to getting this club up and running, and I welcome more still.

Edited by RubyRS4

thats cool, ill just take one of the 3 cars that are sitting in my driveway :thumbsup:

Its not how you stand by your car, but how you drive it? but I forgot you rock up with training wheels attached still ?

nice to have you back Ted :P

Edited by sapphiregraphics

Its not how you stand by your car, but how you drive it? but I forgot you rock up with training wheels attached still ?

nice to have you back Ted :P

*groan*

:thumbsup: