SAU Community

G35/v35 Tail Lights

i dont know what you guys think but i cant help but not to laugh. imo it just doesnt look right :)

on a z

same guy but with a lexus soarer

i wouldnt think the back will suit any other car. the v35s body is unique in a way where the back tail lights fits perfectly for it. just my opinion.

sorry but i thought they looked ok. the lexus in general was disgustion but a far better improvement over sc400 lights, i dont even wanna comment on the 300.

the 300z looks ok but only cus of the wide body kit as for the soarer it just didint fit the lines of the car

Rofl thats so not ok! ...was he from planet earth.. lol dayemmm only if that was made out of cardboard...man i read the comments and etc...hilarious! :)

this one was funny too! check out those screens man. Chris Rogers, G33k and etc will like this!

Rofl thats so not ok! ...was he from planet earth.. lol dayemmm only if that was made out of cardboard...man i read the comments and etc...hilarious! ;)

this one was funny too! check out those screens man. Chris Rogers, G33k and etc will like this!

BAhahhaahah.... 19inch widescreen... pimp my ride baby... ogz isnt it worse that hez prolly filo too ay :)

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing at these!!!! What was he thinking? I like the fact that the trunk was reshaped with a hammer....that's how you do it in the ghetto!

But seriously, if he wanted aftermarket lights, surely there is something with a similar look that are made specifically for those cars.

I guess +1 for innovation???

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing at these!!!! What was he thinking? I like the fact that the trunk was reshaped with a hammer....that's how you do it in the ghetto!

But seriously, if he wanted aftermarket lights, surely there is something with a similar look that are made specifically for those cars.

I guess +1 for innovation???

+1 for stupidity.. :cheers:

look at the vid which the boot isnt closed anymore and... and... (ahh, cant think bout it anymore)

Feel sorry for the cars..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i dont know what you guys think but i cant help but not to laugh. imo it just doesnt look right :(

on a z

same guy but with a lexus soarer

i wouldnt think the back will suit any other car. the v35s body is unique in a way where the back tail lights fits perfectly for it. just my opinion.

I recon the tail lights look good on the lexus soarer but thats as far as i wuld go

The youtube guy has NFI about FG or finishing. The Car domain guys seem to have some good skill! A lot of work good gone into the civic. Even if it doesn't look great.

+1. he's talented at what he does. taste thats another topic.

• 3 weeks later...