SAU Community

Where Can I Get

You are talking about the engine in the 370Z right. As far as i'm aware that's the only car to come with it and that was released a matter of weeks ago. Only place that is going to have one is Nissan, gl with the price of that :ermm:.

The VQ37VHR is a Nissan (Fairlady) 370Z engine.

And thats probley the only place you will get one, by buying a 370Z

Or

2008–present Infiniti G37

2008–present Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Coupe

2009–present Infiniti FX37

2009–present Infiniti EX37

Unless you can find a half cut from Japan..?

Or you can ask Nissan AUS to see how much it will cost for them to order one in...

You are talking about the engine in the 370Z right. As far as i'm aware that's the only car to come with it and that was released a matter of weeks ago. Only place that is going to have one is Nissan, gl with the price of that :).

:cheers:

The VQ37VHR is a Nissan (Fairlady) 370Z engine.

And thats probley the only place you will get one, by buying a 370Z

Or

2008–present Infiniti G37

2008–present Nissan Skyline V36 370GT Coupe

2009–present Infiniti FX37

2009–present Infiniti EX37

Unless you can find a half cut from Japan..?

Or you can ask Nissan AUS to see how much it will cost for them to order one in...

thanks captain obvious :)

as for the jap import part, i was hoping someone on here might know of a wrecker or something that has one.

:cool:

thanks captain obvious :P

as for the jap import part, i was hoping someone on here might know of a wrecker or something that has one.

I doubt you will find any of the mentioned cars at a wrecker, A Smashed 370 would be picked up by somebody before it makes it to the wreckers.

I doubt you will find any of the mentioned cars at a wrecker, A Smashed 370 would be picked up by somebody before it makes it to the wreckers.

yeh for sure, but im was more thinking one of the infiniti models...

before going after that motor, try something a bit more.....well possible

2jznoshit ?

i think this is the only engine worth puttin money into for my application (which im not going to go into now) :P

I haven't seen any yet.

For the cost of the 37 engine you could get 3 35's

And with that cost in mind you could simply buy different pistons and rods to achieve the extra displacement and as above the engine is easier to obtain.

The 37 will not be a mainstream or even ocean going/traveling engine for around a year.

Any that do become available will be kept in the country the car was killed in to pillage and modify the workings of the new VVEL setup.

More power can be made so many other ways then having an engine with a valve control system that has no support for upgrade's be it tuning or engine modifications in this country and in the world yet and will be some time off given that all Japanese tuning houses and the barn yard farm mechanics in America are hitting the R35 GTR's 38DETT.

For the money i would buy a Toyota 4 Ltr V8 and work it for response.

They sound better as well.