SAU Community

R35 Gtr Financing

pentae

Just wondering for those of you who have gone through Nissan finance to purchase your 35 gtr, what deal did they give you and what are your repayments?

Also curious if any of you guys are doing a finance lease and for the accountants in the forum, how would you need to set up your business so you could write your car payments off at tax time?

I am out of the country at the moment and the nissan sales reps dont seem to take you very seriously unless you come down in person,

Cheers

No one could match Medfin for car finance in my quotes, 6% no hidden fees.

If you purchase before June 30 with a chattel mortgage you can take advantage of the govt's 30% rebate for business equipement up to the luxury car tax threshhold (I think that is 57k) so ? 7-8k or so better off up front for business use assuming about 90% usage business :laugh:

I'm no accountant though so better get it checked out for yourself.

No one could match Medfin for car finance in my quotes, 6% no hidden fees.

If you purchase before June 30 with a chattel mortgage you can take advantage of the govt's 30% rebate for business equipement up to the luxury car tax threshhold (I think that is 57k) so ? 7-8k or so better off up front for business use assuming about 90% usage business :laugh:

I'm no accountant though so better get it checked out for yourself.

Thanks for the reference, I am putting a JDM R35 through finance in Melb. will get some figures to compare. 6% from Medfin sound good.Can you give me their contact number?

thanks

Difficult to beat Medfin rates at the moment.....next best is 6.4%

Hi,Can someone work out what % in this deal please.?

48 months of 2502.89 per month. residue 40% e.g. 58252.48

No hidden extras

looks good to me

Hi,Can someone work out what % in this deal please.?

48 months of 2502.89 per month. residue 40% e.g. 58252.48

No hidden extras

looks good to me

try this online lease calculator.

http://www.leaseguide.com/calc.htm

there is other info required to work out the cost so I've left it for you to do.

I lease equipment and a car from medfin, but I was under the impression they lent to health professionals only.

correct I passed that info on via a PM, but have listed the 6.0% for a comparison for what its worth. Every trick you can pull out of your bag in negotiating loans is worth a shot! I do realise that car leases have less room for maneuvering though.

Do nissan provide a financing service where you can lease the car? I don't know much about this field at all. I was reading the other thread and did a calculation and somehow i ended up with 1,000 a month. And if thats the case, I will get one! Unless I stuffed up along the way.

Yes Nissan can do a finance lease. I dont know i it's through Nissan exactly, but the finance manager in any dealership shoul dbe able to help you out.

If you have excel, try this formula:

=PMT(0.06/12,36,-150000,150000*0.4)

0.06 = the interest rate

36 = the number of payments (months)

-150000 = the amount financed

150000*0.4 = residual

It should give you a good estimate on the monthly payments

(obviously plug in your numbers as appropriate)

Edited by LSX-438

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for finance for a Stagea but I can't find any companies that are willing. (Outside of personal loans).

My financial product preference is for a Chattel Mortgage through our company. I'm not interested in a personal loan.

Since I don't work in the medical industry that rules out medfin.

I'll contact Nissan finance but was wondering if anyone had suggestions of other companies to try?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...