SAU Community

Wrecking R32 Gtr

pointa32

Would you sell rear calipers & pads only?

Yeah mate, will sell them. $250 for the pair with the pads and brake lines and whatever bolts etc hold calipers and associated brackets on

Cheers

are there still seats? if so what condition are they in? if madaz doesn't take the turbos i will

Hey mate, madaz doesnt want the turbos anymore, Do you still want them? $1600 and they are all yours, and you are quite welcome to take them to a turbo place to get a second opinion on them if you wish, but i will give you my word, they are in really good condition, dont seem very old and are complete.

Cheers,

Michael

any chance you still have the front bar? and how much would you want for all of the seats? . cheers

Sorry mate, No good with the front bar,

Drivers seat is damaged( Bent frame and rips in the fabric, Inrepairable i reckon)

Have got passenger seat $250, Have still got rear seat, $100 for that.

Regards,

Michael

Hello guys,

Still wrecking the GTR, keen to sell everything, nothing is too small, switches, trims, rubbers, you name it and i will sell it if i still have it, can post it if its small enough or help organising freight if its too big to post, or you can pick up yourself.

Rear brakes: $250 with rotors

Intercooler: $80

Bonnet: Already white, $450

AFMx2: $80 each

STD water pump: Used but still in great nick, why spend $170 on a new one when you can get my old one for $70

Please note: this is just a sample of what i still have, just thought i would post a few prices up for any1 who is interested

Also, i previously stated that i had a pair of 2860's, i was incorrect and i apoligise, they are actually Garrett GT2560R-5, in really good condition, did a search on the net for them and come up with a few comments.

Dual ball bearing, rated at 320HP each, true bolt on replacement/upgrade for RB26's. HPI has got them in the Top 20 Turbos list in the latest HPI magazine

Regards,

Michael

Hello guys,

Still wrecking the GTR, keen to sell everything, nothing is too small, switches, trims, rubbers, you name it and i will sell it if i still have it, can post it if its small enough or help organising freight if its too big to post, or you can pick up yourself.

Rear brakes: $250 with rotors

Intercooler: $80

Bonnet: Already white, $450

AFMx2: $80 each

STD water pump: Used but still in great nick, why spend $170 on a new one when you can get my old one for $70

Please note: this is just a sample of what i still have, just thought i would post a few prices up for any1 who is interested

Also, i previously stated that i had a pair of 2860's, i was incorrect and i apoligise, they are actually Garrett GT2560R-5, in really good condition, did a search on the net for them and come up with a few comments.

Dual ball bearing, rated at 320HP each, true bolt on replacement/upgrade for RB26's. HPI has got them in the Top 20 Turbos list in the latest HPI magazine

Regards,

Michael

post-61423-1241080866_thumb.jpg[

Hey guys, picture of 1 set of wheels for sale, Sparco multi-stud racing wheels, 2x 17x9+38 suit 255 wide tires and 2x 17x8+32 suit 235 wide tires. Holden/toyota and nissan/ford stud pattern. 1 wheel has got some gutter rash, the rest are in good nick. 10 wheel nuts and wheel nut tool included. NO tires

Came off a toyota supra, would probably be right offset for GTS-T as well

Would be good for 2nd set of wheels with R Spec rubber for your track days.

$500ono

Cheers,

Michael

how much for either both headlights or just the left one please?

thanks

have only got the left one, 150 coins and it is all yours

have only got the left one, 150 coins and it is all yours

cool, i shall see what i can get together

let me know if anyone else is interested

are all the brackets and stuff ok? and is it the projecter type one?

All brackets etc are good as gold, has had a hole cut in the bottom of the light, very neat hole, almost like factory? Dont know why but both of them had a hole in them whereas my other GTR didnt have them.

Maybe HiD globes installed and they trying not to burn the lense out???? Anyone have any ideas? Looks too neat to be done for no reason.

It is a std GTR headlight, im pretty sure they are projector types from factory??? Any ideas on this one too????

post-61423-1241424904_thumb.jpg

post-61423-1241425170_thumb.jpg

All brackets etc are good as gold, has had a hole cut in the bottom of the light, very neat hole, almost like factory? Dont know why but both of them had a hole in them whereas my other GTR didnt have them.

Maybe HiD globes installed and they trying not to burn the lense out???? Anyone have any ideas? Looks too neat to be done for no reason.

It is a std GTR headlight, im pretty sure they are projector types from factory??? Any ideas on this one too????

post-61423-1241424904_thumb.jpg

post-61423-1241425170_thumb.jpg

whats the front look like? does it have the bug eye thing in it?

Sorry mate, i thought i put a front photo on too, my bad. yeah it is the bug eye type of lense

Cheers,

Sorry mate, i thought i put a front photo on too, my bad. yeah it is the bug eye type of lense

Cheers,

Hey mate, did you still want the headlight or not? Have had a couple other people interested thats all. I dont mind holding it for a week if you need to get the money, just please let me know if you dont want it anymore

Thanks,