SAU Community

Anyone Know This Car?

WARLORD BAS

hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any info on this car.

what 1/4mile?

how much power?

manual or auto?

what workshop?

any info will do.

calder_081206_149b.jpg

also while on the topic, just wanting to know what the quickest 1/4 mile from a h pattern gtst/gtt is? (did a search but didnt find anything really)

thanks in advance.

Baset.

Yep that's Fred From Nismo performance.... He moved to Tomas town coz he finished Ripping everyone off in the west. I heard his operating under a different name now...

nah still the same name i believe

but yeh in thomastown

he saw me at the lights on edgars one night and told me to bring my car down for any "work" i need done

i lol'd

A friend of mine has a black r33 gtst that ran a 10.4 on a standard gearbox (with slicks).

It had big created motorsport stickers on the side of it and was on fullboost.com.au a few years back.

Will see if I can dig up the article....

OBEHAVE? Jack? Or another car.

OBEHAVE was Auto from memory

Nah not that car, the car I'm talking about is owned by MSR Motorsports, but Robbie from Creatd took it to a meet in Adelaide where it ran 10.50. I remember it being on fullboost a couple of years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
nah still the same name i believe

but yeh in thomastown

he saw me at the lights on edgars one night and told me to bring my car down for any "work" i need done

i lol'd

OH CRAP..

i basically threw down a deposit to buy one of his r33s, any further advice on this fred guy and "Nismo Performance" ?

Are his cars dodge or are the services he "Recommends" dodge?

Please reply asap so i can reclaim the deposit or something :D

Ive know people who went there and had work done and didnt have any issues, But what i have heard alot is that he is very expensive for the work done and likes to get people to get work done there then gives them a huge bill at the end.

There's alot of things hes done like bought GKTech cooler kits, then marked the price upto $1000 for the kit.