SAU Community

Eoi: Night Photoshoot

StreetFame33

Hey,

Just trying to get a few numbers to see how many people would be keen on getting some night photo shoots by Tangcla, he is based in Melbourne but recently came up to Brisbane and done a few photos that turned out awesome, probably some of the best if not the best photography I have seen in a very long time.

I have recently spoken to him and he is keen to come up to Brisbane again as long as we can have everything organized (eg: locations, backup plans etc).

The photo shoot will likely be over a couple of nights depending on numbers. You can have a look at his website by going to www.tangcla.com.

Here is a sample of his work:

post-152345-1231736742289311798_thumb.jpgpost-152345-1231736733332031704_thumb.jpgpost-152345-1231736720732901340_thumb.jpgpost-152345-12317367081227090328_thumb.jpg

As you can tell from the photos, very professional and they turn out awesome. Now, let me guess you want prices?

Surprisingly he is quite cheap for the work he does, prices will be the same as last time, this will include 6-8 photos for $50.

If anyone is interested please post up and we can take it from there, we need numbers to make it a worthwhile trip up to Brisbane for him.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on some locations for the photoshoot please PM me - Want to get a few locations together and see what will be best. Will also need a undercover venue such as a warehouse away from the rain just incase we get bad weather, lets hope not though!

Below is a list of people who are intrested, please let me know if you would be in for sure or if you are a maybe.

Best in will be best dressed, numbers will be limited, but we will need at least 25 people to make this happen, so let your friends, family know and other car forums to we can make sure this goes ahead!

Price: $50 for 6-8 photos

Date: I'm looking towards the end of may, gives everyone a month to ensure they have the money, also gives people time to finish off mods or do some before they get there photos taken.

Location of Shoot: Looking for suggestions, please PM me and we'll take it from there.

List For Difinites:

1. StreetFame33

2. ExodusDesign

3. turbomarch - 1st car

4. turbomarch - 2nd car

5. Northy

6. SuperDave - 1st car

7. SuperDave - 2nd car

8. chromesupra

9. crkid

10. GTR_26

11. Reaper101

12. 51KWRX

13. GT_Tony

14. SIK31

15. Benrz88

16. Zeeute

17. Soube

18. dunsy

19. 53XYN

List For Maybes:

1. n15m0

2. ricethief

3. RHI-SEE

Now posted on BoostCruising, CruisingBrisbane, SkylinesAustralia and Club High Rollers.

StreetFame33

Edited by Col-GTSX

Yeah no one can edit, it was introduced some time ago to stop the problems in the for sale section... (i.e. frawdsters)...

There is more info on this in the "ideas/feedback" section if your interested...

But yeah anyways, ill delete and rearange for you...

edit: Aron, how does that look?

Yeah no one can edit, it was introduced some time ago to stop the problems in the for sale section... (i.e. frawdsters)...

There is more info on this in the "ideas/feedback" section if your interested...

But yeah anyways, ill delete and rearange for you...

edit: Aron, how does that look?

Ah, alright no worries. Thanks heaps :)

StreetFame33

They look fantastic!

Do you have an idea on how big the photos are? Also do you get some sort of negitive so you can get your own inlarged?

:banana:

Update :starwars:

We are looking at the 22nd-23rd of May at this stage, is this going to be alright for most people? We are tossing up between the weekend of the 22nd/23rd or the weekend of the 29th/30th.

Please PM me if anyone has an issue with the 22nd and the 23rd, lets hope not and we can get this underway!

StreetFame33

Hey,

Just trying to get a few numbers to see how many people would be keen on getting some night photo shoots by Tangcla, he is based in Melbourne but recently came up to Brisbane and done a few photos that turned out awesome, probably some of the best if not the best photography I have seen in a very long time.

I have recently spoken to him and he is keen to come up to Brisbane again as long as we can have everything organized (eg: locations, backup plans etc).

The photo shoot will likely be over a couple of nights depending on numbers. You can have a look at his website by going to www.tangcla.com.

Here is a sample of his work:

post-152345-1231736742289311798_thumb.jpgpost-152345-1231736733332031704_thumb.jpgpost-152345-1231736720732901340_thumb.jpgpost-152345-12317367081227090328_thumb.jpg

As you can tell from the photos, very professional and they turn out awesome. Now, let me guess you want prices?

Surprisingly he is quite cheap for the work he does, prices will be the same as last time, this will include 6-8 photos for $50.

If anyone is interested please post up and we can take it from there, we need numbers to make it a worthwhile trip up to Brisbane for him.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on some locations for the photoshoot please PM me - Want to get a few locations together and see what will be best. Will also need a undercover venue such as a warehouse away from the rain just incase we get bad weather, lets hope not though!

Below is a list of people who are intrested, please let me know if you would be in for sure or if you are a maybe.

Best in will be best dressed, numbers will be limited, but we will need at least 25 people to make this happen, so let your friends, family know and other car forums to we can make sure this goes ahead!

Price: $50 for 6-8 photos

Date: 22nd & 23rd of May - at this stage. (Any issues with this date, PM Me)

Location of Shoot: Location will be PM'd to the people who are attending.

List For Difinites:

1. StreetFame33

2. ExodusDesign

3. turbomarch - 1st car

4. turbomarch - 2nd car

5. Northy

6. SuperDave - 1st car

7. SuperDave - 2nd car

8. chromesupra

9. crkid

10. GTR_26

11. Reaper101

12. 51KWRX

13. GT_Tony

14. SIK31

15. Benrz88

16. Zeeute

17. Soube

18. dunsy

19. 53XYN

20. Secaboy

21. 313GNT.Aurion

22. Blitz

23. SpeedDMN

24. HIW09

25. RHI-SEE

26. slammedvu

27. TysonBrock

28. dal32

29. fatgtr

30. REDDYBOY

31. shelly_103

List For Maybes:

1. n15m0

2. ricethief

3. Club High Rollers

4. Drift Demon

5. 116hks

6. MarchST

Backup List as all spots have been filled:

1. manual vr

2. Jules88

3. JSTCHLN

4. smoothV35

Now posted on BoostCruising, CruisingBrisbane, SkylinesAustralia and Club High Rollers.

StreetFame33

P.S (Can a mod edit my first post and put this post there instead, thanks)

I have sent PM's too all those that were intrested in the photoshoot. Please PM me back ASAP so I can confrim numbers. Everyone who was on the lists have been sent a PM, and have givin you all the chance of having the photoshoot done.

In the PM I had the dates of the 23rd and 24th of May, however the dates will be:

Thursday 21, Friday 22, Saturday 23, so that gives everyone the chance at coming down and having there car photographed, so when you reply to my PM, please have the date/day you wish to attend.

Location of the event will be PM'd to those users who confrim that they will be attending closer to the date of the photoshoot. Anyone else who still wants shoots of there car PM me and I will try and fit you in.

StreetFame33

Its a maybe for me. The car is still in pieces but should be back together soon as im trying to get it ready for Powercruise.