SAU Community

Undercover WRX (new model)

Guest Boxhead

Guest Boxhead

Hey, saw a new shape WRX in blue at the junction of gold coast highway & pacific highway in Tugun being driven by some cops. Pretty sure it was undercover, so if you see a blue wrx with "WRX CLUB OF QUEENSLAND" on the numberplates, dont race it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Decked out? For a forester...Let's see

Big FMIC (i mean BIG), STI Spec turbo, 22b bottom end (2.2l), Top spec Motec computer. Total head rebuild with forged pistons etc. Dropped on it's guts, big wheels, exhaust.

When it just had STI intercooler (not FMIC)& turbo it ran a 13 flat. Expecting to dip into 11s when tuned for higher boost. Good for up to 30psi apparently. Let's not forget this is a freakin' Forester!

Guest nismogtsx

Thats a fast family car....

Also note a mate of mine got booked buy a couple of cops at his home for failure to pull over... The car that followed he home was a WRX flashing his head lights ans shit.... He was not gonna pull over cause it could have been anyone wanting to rape him... LOL he can oly wish.. Anyway it was an off duty cop and he wanted to pull him over for talking on he mobile... Then the uniform cops came around and booked him for both.,...

Thats BS is you ask me... Thats just bulling.....