RubyRS4

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol not knit picking.. but..

anyone else notice the letters USA in the SAUSA and the colours are red, white and blue.

..maybe a different colour theme as skylines didnt on come in those colours..? maybe use a gun metal grey seeing so many came in that colour.

yeah and those colours would be fine, but seeing the reference with 'USA'. duno, most people wouldnt even notice or even care, but thought might bring it to u guys attention before any batches of cards get printed.

would be a awesome segway if it was a skyline america club. but duno, thought u guys would wana put a aussie spin on it seeing skylines australia.

Edited by steveP

yeah i see what your saying, but you could argue that those colours are on the Aussie flag too :P And the word "AUS" between the S's

Yeah the tricolor is hardly exclusive to the yanks....

French, British, Us, Kiwis, Dominican Republic, Russia etc

-D

I like the key ring membership idea typevu looks great :-)

Something to think about is how are you going to get them made up.

If you are getting them mass produced you may not be able to do individual names etc. on the cards.

Just a thought

Simon

depending how many cards u guys want, we can do them at work, after all we do all the high school id cards in aus with complex magnetic swipe prefix's. basic cards like that are easy as.

Edited by steveP

To all concerned (and whose emails I have)

I've sent you all a PDF copy of the BBQ fundraiser/meeting minutes and bookkeeping report for the collection of those funds raised.

:P

I like the key ring membership idea typevu looks great :-)

Something to think about is how are you going to get them made up.

If you are getting them mass produced you may not be able to do individual names etc. on the cards.

Just a thought

Simon

Thanks Simon. I have to agree. Maybe for the first year, as a start up we keep it simple for the time being ... we can always expand the idea later. Maybe for now we stick with membership numbers like 00001, 00002 and so on. Perhaps an order of 50 for now?

Vu, do you mind being hit with that responsibility? Love the design. If you're not sure on who to make them, let me know and I'll track down a few places thru work :P

Thanks Simon. I have to agree. Maybe for the first year, as a start up we keep it simple for the time being ... we can always expand the idea later. Maybe for now we stick with membership numbers like 00001, 00002 and so on. Perhaps an order of 50 for now?

Vu, do you mind being hit with that responsibility? Love the design. If you're not sure on who to make them, let me know and I'll track down a few places thru work :O

I'll be more than happy to take that job on!

And yeah having names printed probably wouldnt work out too cheap - the membership number should be sufficient to identify whos who against records from when they signed up.

To all concerned (and whose emails I have)

I've sent you all a PDF copy of the BBQ fundraiser/meeting minutes and bookkeeping report for the collection of those funds raised.

:O

Got your email, but without any attachments. Or is what you wrote in the email all of it?

Good work guys... the keytag idea looks the goods IMO.

Sorry gonna be working Sat 9th so won't be available for the meet... but my work is only 100 metres down the road so may pop in for a few min and say gday.

Fixed. :O

I was gonna reply, but i thought "nah, hes probably been told 30 times already :) "

Im not a definite for the meeting, its the Mrs birthday, not sure if anything is planned for the day.