SAU Community

My Driveway

Rocky88

your driveway is nothing to complain about :banana: ... nothing compared to my sisters driveway ......... just be grateful you can get your car down your driveway

edit

SMITHERSNT you realise spray painting a car in the open like that isnt legal so might want to be careful

Edited by benny_blanco

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your driveway is nothing to complain about :banana: ... nothing compared to my sisters driveway ......... just be grateful you can get your car down your driveway

actually i cant, thats falcon on the photo... i have to put two wooden blocks over the gutter to get r32 out... well either that or leave some fibreglass on the asphalt

but yea, i know there are even worse driveways out there...

steep-driveway-construction.jpg

Edited by Rocky88

I have to hit my driveway at about 25kmh in the DR, then jump on the brakes before I hit any other cars. If I go any slower it it lifts a wheel and I get stuck, end up having to push my car. Really not good for my brand new diff either

Edited by DR JOSH

i hate my driveway.

Apart from it being uneven bricks it has a power pole about 30cm from the driveway on the driverside pulling in , which results in some epic 3 wheeling action as my suspension is stiff as shit

and this is how it is when i reverse it in

xmocw5.jpg

Yeah ... I remember backing my Stagea up your driveway :D ... 3 point turn and angled to the road just to get up there :huh:

My driveway is a little tricky, but I got it worked out.

My 32 GTR came from japan with not 1 mark on the front spoiler lip with the front ride clearance height at roughly 112-120mm.. in 6 months ive scratched it up badly majority was driveways, the first couple of weeks of ownership was the worst, was scraping driveways and scraped a parking cement thingy but since then i've been careful as humanly possible

i always park 1 metre back to make sure i dont have any curb/car park bumper things damange mine. get given crap every now and then but i just ask them how much their bumper is worth and do a quick comparo

worst damage done to mine was done by a tow truck wanker that was too lazy to get out the boards. ended up taking twice as long when he finally gave in that needed the boards.

fortunately i dont have much trouble with driveways :P

Edited by Inline 6

im in the same boat..i dont have trouble with driveways...i also dont have a bodykit to rip off either...shedwise...i got the room for an awesome shed...just dont have the coinage :P

Carl do you hold up much traffic trying to get in, living on a main road?

My drive is pretty flat, and the gutter section is relatively new and very wide. Also stock suspension allows me to tackle much larger inclines :P

at least you guys can get up your driveways, ours and my neighbours have a small 5cm gap between both of our driveways, no fence, and even if i go up ao a near 90 angle up his still can't get up mine. not too keen to keep trying. will post pics next time i go home.

noones driveway can beat that:

snc00111c.jpg

i know it looks bit wide at end, but thats no use coz there are walls at each side all the way to footpath... if there was no damn gutter in front i could get out at angle just wide enough to get out without scraping front bar

my drive way is very steep and normal cars allways nock there front bars off , council want us to pay 600 to get the curb replaced!

a cabbie once knocked his exhaust pipe off on my driveway...

$600 is a rip-off, i can buy myself $50 worth of concrete and fill the damn gutter myself if they want me to pay for it... besides gutters are their property not mine

your driveway is nothing to complain about :D ... nothing compared to my sisters driveway ......... just be grateful you can get your car down your driveway

edit

SMITHERSNT you realise spray painting a car in the open like that isnt legal so might want to be careful

show me the legislation that states that it is an illegal activity to spray paint in the open air.

show me the legislation that states that it is an illegal activity to spray paint in the open air.

Spray Painting/Hobbies

If you undertake an activity that may generate dust, chemical spray or fumes you are required to meet your general environmental duty.

Do not:

Use spray paint in a manner which causes the paint spray to drift onto a neighbour’s property or public land.

Use organic solvents resulting in significant vapour emissions onto a neighbour’s property or public land.

If you need to touch up small areas with spray paint this should be done in your garage with the doors closed. Large spray painting jobs should be conducted in properly constructed spray booths.

noones driveway can beat that:

snc00111c.jpg

i know it looks bit wide at end, but thats no use coz there are walls at each side all the way to footpath... if there was no damn gutter in front i could get out at angle just wide enough to get out without scraping front bar

Don't have your car so low if you're so worried about smashing the front bar? Or don't put over the top bodykits on?